Your house

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a corner of my house after a snow fall a few weeks ago. There isnt much more to the right anyways. Its a nice house though. :)

Clicky to make bigger. ^^ ;)

Sounds lonely Trot...

Are you kidding? I wish...

I am a block off of one of the main arteries of town, and just a few blocks from downtown. I am also on the side of a ridge (gotta love these Tennessee hills), so I can see some of the traffic along Ocoee Street. One of the local Maytag plants is over across Ocoee, and I can see the loading docks. On the other side of the Maytag plant is the switchyard for the railroad.

Never lonely, seldom quiet, but close to where ever I wanna go.

map7eo.png

Crappy image courtesy of Google Maps.

1. My house (or somewhere vaguely in that vicinity)
2. Cemetary
3. Maytag Plant #5
4. Switchyard

It ain't a lot of house, but it is mine.

Crysalis said:
ehhhhh.....come to ohio. You'll get plenty. I live about a mile off the lake... TERRIBLE snow.

im in ohio its about 55 degrees today suppose to get warmer dont see any snow it did snow last week but that was it soooo yeah its not really snowy unless im about to get smacked unexpected with snow if you live up north

NewCents05 said:
im in ohio its about 55 degrees today suppose to get warmer dont see any snow it did snow last week but that was it soooo yeah its not really snowy unless im about to get smacked unexpected with snow if you live up north

cool... yea... today is very nice... dunno what it is but feels 50-60. Sunny day too... hopefully we've seen the last of snow.

thebleakness said:
This is a corner of my house after a snow fall a few weeks ago. There isnt much more to the right anyways. Its a nice house though. :)

Clicky to make bigger. ^^ ;)
That's the first house that looks like where I live (NW Montana).

Yeah we get plenty of snow here if it's a good winter. Unfortunatley those 'good winters' don't seem to happen much anymore, which sucks if your into winter sports. :( Although if you go up high in the mountains like above 4,000 FT you'll get more snow than you can handle no matter how mild a year it is down in the valleys.

Yeah I have no picture of my house on this computer but maybe later...it's a big (kind of) house with evergreens all around it. :)

P.P. Mguire said:
I like snow :D
I love it too. Thats why we are living here. Come here if you like it, 7000ft elevation with a good amount a snow each year normally, except for this year. :confused: We actually have a ski resort here which im guessing should be open soon because its snowing as i type! :D

Ive lived in New Hampshire before i moved to flagstaff and i remember getting ALOT of snow in Nashua. We have some crazy pictures from that time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom