Your house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anphrax said:
your house....

"Is in the middle of the street." :p :p :p :p :p Anyone else here old enough to get that?

Ohhh I feel so old.

I have no photos of my house for some reason, but i've got photos of the views from it. Somewhere, i will dig them up from my computers filling system.

Nice view though, on good clear days you can see the some mountains and theres always Winter Hill and Longshot and then theres the local town in the dippy, not quite a valley really sort of thing.

If your interested Longshot is the name of a tiny little castle built on the hill from which Oliver Cromwell used to fire cannonballs at my local town, the *******. Thats also where the towns motto comes from. 'Ancient and Loyal', the loyal bit comming from not giving in to dirty rebels and the ancient bit being because it was there atleast 500 years before the Romans uses it as a trading post.

Anywho in responce to all these snow posts, Winter Hill is called Winter Hill because it always looks like theres snow on top, which funnily enough there never is, even if its snowed. Which frankly is really wierd.

Ohhh I feel so old.

I have no photos of my house for some reason, but i've got photos of the views from it. Somewhere, i will dig them up from my computers filling system.

Nice view though, on good clear days you can see the some mountains and theres always Winter Hill and Longshot and then theres the local town in the dippy, not quite a valley really sort of thing.

If your interested Longshot is the name of a tiny little castle built on the hill from which Oliver Cromwell used to fire cannonballs at my local town, the *******. Thats also where the towns motto comes from. 'Ancient and Loyal', the loyal bit comming from not giving in to dirty rebels and the ancient bit being because it was there atleast 500 years before the Romans uses it as a trading post.

Anywho in responce to all these snow posts, Winter Hill is called Winter Hill because it always looks like theres snow on top, which funnily enough there never is, even if its snowed. Which frankly is really wierd.
And where do you live? Im guessing somewhere around Italy or Greece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom