Your house

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my house while at college.
It's the Phi Kappa Theta chapter house, funded by Paul Allen. He was a member back when he was in college so when he made his fortune he built us a new house.
It's actually four stories, but you can't see the bottom one as it faces the backside onto the valley of the town. Also at the base in the back is a full-size basketball court with the Trailblazers emblem on it since Paul owns the 'blazers. The entire driveway and parking lot are heated to melt the ice when it's icy here (which is often in the winter)

Attachments

• chapterhouse.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 83
Yeah, Paul is a really great guy, he gives away tons of his fortune.
And the coolest part about is he gave us top of the line technology in it, completely fiber optic, so each room has a choice of fiber, 10/100, or 802.11g. Great for in-house over-network games...
Of course nobody actually uses the fiber connection, nice to have as an option though.

Well, no pic (no camera), but mine is an old mill house, very small. Built in 1920. Screened in front porch. Sits on a short dead end street on the bad side of town.

I have an empty house on one side (foreclosure), and abandoned house on the other (last house on my side of the street), and a graveyard behind me. Oh, and there's another one (big one) three blocks up from me.

Best neighbors I ever had. And no trick-or-treaters.

Sounds lonely Trot... :(
I used to live down south, grew up on a ranch in Oklahoma, we didn't have any houses around us at all. It was nice n' quiet, kinda lonely to grow up as a kid there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom