unbelievable cpu cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
No overclocking to the Geek Squad is adjusting the BIOS to be a day ahead. Or jsut a few hours. :p

I cant stand going to circuit city or best buy....cause theyre always like "need help with anything??" or something i ask them questions like im a noob and laugh at the responses they give me.

Some guy tried to sell me a Radeon 9800pro saying it was the latest and greatest and could run games smoothly....yeah like 5 years ago lol.

Some of them know what their stuff though, like the guy who recommended me my lcd...and he was right....best monitor ive ever used.

I cant stand going to circuit city or best buy....cause theyre always like "need help with anything??"

Most places require the employee to do that to a customer. I have to at the small, locally-owned RadioShack I work at. When a customer comes in, somebody has to be helping them (if they need it that is) right away, if they're not with somebody already. My greeting usually tends to be just a simple "Hi! Need some help?" or "What can we do for you today?" Take it easy on us nice retail guys ;).

they used mineral oil :|

but like some comments said, eventually it'll heat the oil up and it won't be taking heat away from the CPU...and most likely just make the whole system A LOT hotter

(question: why don't people use things like mineral oil in WC'ing loops? seems like it would take longer to heat up than water)

Mineral oil is much more viscus than water and thus would kill most pumps.

It also has a lower heat capacity than water meaning it cannot hold as much heat.

Water can absorb heat much faster than anything else, save for nano fluids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom