Potentially the longest thread in history...

Added.

In other news, I just weighed myself. I've ate really bad over the xmas break, which is fine because I always told myself i'd eat however I wanted during the xmas break despite my diet. So anyway, I did my weekly Friday weighup today...

ohdear.

OHDEAROHDEAR.

I've gained 5.6 pounds IN ONE WEEK. This kind of sucks, I was expecting 2 to 3 pounds. Apparently a pound if equivalent to roughly 3500 calories. Which means I must have ate 19,600 pounds extra ontop of my basic calorie needs (about 2500 per day). This equates to about 5000 calories a day on average.. I suppose I can see how I may have ate that much *sat here with a pint of coca cola and two chocolate cornflake cakes*.

No problem...:omg: Back to dieting after Sunday.
Lol I gained 20lbs over my break.

Started the 22nd. Yea, that much in 8 days. I've done nothing but game and eat this whole time. Eating more than twice I usually do. I'm not worried, it'll be gone again once I start work.

You sure your scales work correctly :p ?

22lbs in 8 days is nearly 3lbs per day which is roughly 10500 calories ontop of maintenace, which for an average guy is 2.5k; so you were apparently eating roughly 13000 calories per day. Which according to Google is sixty five Krispy Kreme glazed donuts XD

That's easy, Wednesday night alone I had 4 30oz cups of cherry DP. One 12oz can of regular DP is 150 calories. Add the 8-12oz or so of Crown Vanilla in each cup. I had 3 bowls of about 14-17 pizza rolls plus a **** ton of Hidden Valley ranch dressing within an 8 hour period, and don't forget the kid's candy I ate too. The same night we also made a family size (serves 12) Lasagna and ate half of it lol (2 bowls for myself and my friend). Monday I had 2 personal custard pies my mom made (nothing but egg, sugar, and heavy whipping cream basically) plus all the other snack foods I had. I really can't even remember how much **** I've had over last weekend for Christmas because we went to several different houses and was snacking the whole time. Chips, queso, lil smokies, a metric **** ton of sharp cheddar (I love cheese), sandwich rolls, ham, ribs, ect. Yea, I've eaten a lot. Today I started the day off with 4 taquitos topped with a layer of sour cream and Taco Bell fire sauce, then after my meeting with Superior Group we went to eat Ihop. We're about to go to Six Flags where I'll probably eat more then tonight god knows what.

My compulsive snacking is why I turned to vaping tbh. I can through anything while I'm gaming between matches so moving to something else to occupy the hand to mouth issue fixed my calorie intake.

Last edited:
That's easy, Wednesday night alone I had 4 30oz cups of cherry DP. One 12oz can of regular DP is 150 calories. Add the 8-12oz or so of Crown Vanilla in each cup. I had 3 bowls of about 14-17 pizza rolls plus a **** ton of Hidden Valley ranch dressing within an 8 hour period, and don't forget the kid's candy I ate too. The same night we also made a family size (serves 12) Lasagna and ate half of it lol (2 bowls for myself and my friend). Monday I had 2 personal custard pies my mom made (nothing but egg, sugar, and heavy whipping cream basically) plus all the other snack foods I had. I really can't even remember how much **** I've had over last weekend for Christmas because we went to several different houses and was snacking the whole time. Chips, queso, lil smokies, a metric **** ton of sharp cheddar (I love cheese), sandwich rolls, ham, ribs, ect. Yea, I've eaten a lot. Today I started the day off with 4 taquitos topped with a layer of sour cream and Taco Bell fire sauce, then after my meeting with Superior Group we went to eat Ihop. We're about to go to Six Flags where I'll probably eat more then tonight god knows what.

My compulsive snacking is why I turned to vaping tbh. I can through anything while I'm gaming between matches so moving to something else to occupy the hand to mouth issue fixed my calorie intake.

America in a paragraph :lol:

How does anyone drink so much. I have one 750ML glass of Coke and that fills me the hell up.

Unless I am high. Then my body knows no limits.

Last edited:
I'm sitting hear LOL'ing at your Post updates because over the last Month since the beginning of December I have actually lost about 12 lbs . Seriously I'm not joking or fooling around by mentioning that.

I have been under an incredible amount of stress and yesterday I came home from an appointment with ATOS who provide the health care assessments hear in the U.K . I sat on my bed and started to cry. I was so up set and anxious and paranoid I went to bed last nite and slept until 10.30 this morning. When I woke up I had a migraine as from sleeping from 18.30 last night.

I'm not joking about loosing 12 lbs because Christmas as well. I did not bother buying anyone any presents or even given out Christmas cards to anyone. On top of that despise being paid by the state on my wealth fair income my payments were tits up and everyone got paid early and my money went no were.

Also I have been in a lot of debt recently and I have creditors ringing me up and being nasty down the phone. Attitude and mannerism's by threating me with debt collectors.

That 12 lbs is the tip of the ice berg because now I have had my review with ATOS I normally have a sleep during the day and I have not today. I am expecting my sleep to get worse over the next coming weeks until I get a decision threw the Post by Royal Mail.

I have had to borrow money from family to pay essentials and their has been absolutely ****ing nothing wrong with that. I have had arguments every day and at times several times a day.

I'm in at least two grands worth of debt and its affecting my weight and sleep. I just cant stomach food at the minute. Its knocking me sick. Thats 12 lbs in one month alone.

When I came home from my health care assessment and started to cry I had no heating on. No T.V Switched on and no food on my stomach. I was Hyper Paranoid and I just sat their thinking their has got to be more to life than this.

On Christmas day I sat alone and just watched T.V. I under no circumstances want anyone to feel sorry for me thats not why I'm putting this up hear but if it was not for the dinner off my nabour I wouldn't of ate Christmas day. I just cant stomach food at the minute.

I dont know how a lot of people go on in their personal lives but sometimes I forget to put the heating on and I genuinely admit I forget to eat food as well. Some mite say how can you for get to eat food. Its just not something I think about. I'm carrying weight from years ago when I was a child eating takeaways during teenage years but thees days I live a lone and sometimes it doesn't cross my mind until I think **** I need something on my stomach now, not in two hours when its cooked but now.

EDIT: I eat a lot of meat but thats when I have the motivation to cook. At the minute I have a joint in the slow cooker but man it'll not be cooked until tomorrow at least 6AM BST.

I also forgot to mention when I said more to life than this I actually meant could I go ahead to commit. After that interview yesterday talking about my screwed up childhood I seriously just had to go to bed last nite and not think about that sort of stuff.

IDK to be honest. At this point all I want is a normal life. I'm really starting to feel the pressure now being on my own all the time in this place. I dont know what to do.

Last edited:
Finally figured out rate limiters in PFSense :D

Now I can finally hard-throttle users so that the stupid kids at the school don't suck up all the bandwidth trying to watch 1080p youtube videos. -.- 1.5Mbps FTW~!

Last edited:
America in a paragraph :lol:

How does anyone drink so much. I have one 750ML glass of Coke and that fills me the hell up.

Unless I am high. Then my body knows no limits.
Not really. I know a lot of people who will just drink a bit of water all day. I had an incident when I was younger where I became extremely dehydrated so if I have a drink available I will constantly be drinking. Before anybody says I'm diabetic, I've been checked and I'm not. Add that to my unhealthy obsession with Dr Pepper the calories add up. This week off was just a major exception though. I had a bro over for 3 days straight at my house and we were just eating and gaming. The kids brought home a lot of candy and they're hyper active as it is so I ate it for them. Now there are people who eat/drink like this and worse but around me they're a minority. I'm currently under doctor's orders to eat better so I just used the holidays as an excuse to pig out. Once I'm back to work it's back to normal routine and I'll lose all this in a couple days.

Not really. I know a lot of people who will just drink a bit of water all day. I had an incident when I was younger where I became extremely dehydrated so if I have a drink available I will constantly be drinking. Before anybody says I'm diabetic, I've been checked and I'm not. Add that to my unhealthy obsession with Dr Pepper the calories add up. This week off was just a major exception though. I had a bro over for 3 days straight at my house and we were just eating and gaming. The kids brought home a lot of candy and they're hyper active as it is so I ate it for them. Now there are people who eat/drink like this and worse but around me they're a minority. I'm currently under doctor's orders to eat better so I just used the holidays as an excuse to pig out. Once I'm back to work it's back to normal routine and I'll lose all this in a couple days.

The bad news is unless you sprint 24/7, it is going to take a lot longer than "a few days" :p Even my 'best' week of dieting where I was eating about 8 or 900 calories a day (roughly one small meal), I never lost more than 6lbs in a week. If you literally didn't eat anything for a week, you could probably lose 10 pounds. 15 if you didn't eat and also did a tonne of exercise.

Back
Top Bottom