Potentially the longest thread in history...

No I wouldn't, because it's up there yet nobody including yourself cares to see the fact in it. And that guy needs to eat his protein to maintain his muscle mass which is going to be about 10k of calories too not to mention his regular workout routine. Like I said before it's not purely about calories which is all you're concentrating on.

Here's a better question, why the **** would I lie? What's the point in it? So I'm able to pig out for a holiday vacation and lose it rapidly. It's not my fault you can't and I can. Get over yourself. You deleted me off several things and swore me off over arguments, yet here you are. Maybe you should concentrate more on your backyard than somebody else's.

So your position is basically:

1) Make very impressive claims
2) Refuse to provide proof
3) Expect people to believe you

Plus, the philosophical burden of proof falls on the claimant. That's you. I'd call BS on any normal sized person claiming to lose 22lb in 7 days. If you were 350lb and eating 500 calories a day and doing plenty of exercise, i'd probably take your word for it.

Actually I will extend one slice of plausability to your position that I did not previously consider. If you really did continuously drink huge quantities of (those 30oz drinks you mentioned) fluids for days on end, far more than you normally would, then that would go a long way towards shedding that weight in such a short period of time. But you wouldn't really categorize that as health beneficial weight loss in the form of actual fat. It's just draining excess fluid.

So your position is basically:

1) Make very impressive claims
2) Refuse to provide proof
3) Expect people to believe you

Plus, the philosophical burden of proof falls on the claimant. That's you. I'd call BS on any normal sized person claiming to lose 22lb in 7 days. If you were 350lb and eating 500 calories a day and doing plenty of exercise, i'd probably take your word for it.
Coming from the same person who said he couldn't find a lick of proof on the internet with my claims yet it was literally the first thing on Google. K.

Here I'll spell it out for you since you want to be so damn ignorant. Calories != end all be all.

Fast metabolism + quick liquid excretion + daily bowel movements + low calorie intake = quick loss.

When you sleep your heart rate decreases, your breathing decreases, and the amount of energy used is less than halved during daily activities. If you eat at night 4 hours or less before sleeping you are retaining and not burning. Simple fact. That equates to lbs gained that normally for a regular person could be lost. I wake up at 4:30am, skip breakfast, eat a regular portioned low calorie meal at 11am for lunch, and I don't eat anything else for the next 8 hours. The calories I consumed are burned within the first few hours and since I'm constantly walking when I'm moving from my lab to the AeroIT area or AV my heart rate is higher than it would normally be for somebody sitting at a computer chair all day. I have a fast metabolism and I piss every hour to 2 hours. I get home and about 5pm every day I take a **** which can either be from half a lb to 2lbs depending on my meals. I also drink a Bawls every morning when I get to work which also increases digesting because energy drinks increase the rate at which your body uses energy including the effects from caffeine, taurine, ect (this is how energy drinks work, your body uses food for fuel this is all researchable fact). If it has nothing to use since I have an empty stomach every morning guess what, it burns fat like a workout would. Your routine and body has more to do with how you gain/lose than simply watching calories. Counting calories typically means failed diet practically every damn time. If you have a slower metabolism you need to watch what you eat even more so than somebody like me. It was easy to gain all that weight in a quick amount of time when I was doing nothing but sitting at my computer then going to bed immediately after having a double portioned meal almost every night. Routine shock has a critical effect on gain as well because after a while your body is used to your intake and procedure, that's why I frown heavily on "cheat days" because it's worse for you than you'd think.

Any time people want to ask me how I do it and if I'd help them they hate what I have to say. It's literally as simple as putting down the fork. If you don't have the will to lose and give in to "being hungry" syndrome then I don't have the will to help somebody. These are the same kinda people like you who want to discredit the fact that I can and do gain/lose like I say (also the same people who think I'm crazy for only eating a simple lunch a day). You've been on how many diets in the fast few years? How'd that go for you? Considering you're sitting here arguing with me over calories I'd say not very well. That's why I shouldn't and don't need to prove anything to anybody. Don't believe me? Fine, move the **** on, but don't sit here and say you can't find anything on the net crediting what I say when I literally posted the first thing on Google. Dude's protein intake will make what I had last week look amatuer yet he's able to "piss out" 20lbs of weight to meet his class requirement.

Coming from the same person who said he couldn't find a lick of proof on the internet with my claims yet it was literally the first thing on Google. K.

Here I'll spell it out for you since you want to be so damn ignorant. Calories != end all be all.

Fast metabolism + quick liquid excretion + daily bowel movements + low calorie intake = quick loss.

When you sleep your heart rate decreases, your breathing decreases, and the amount of energy used is less than halved during daily activities. If you eat at night 4 hours or less before sleeping you are retaining and not burning. Simple fact. That equates to lbs gained that normally for a regular person could be lost. I wake up at 4:30am, skip breakfast, eat a regular portioned low calorie meal at 11am for lunch, and I don't eat anything else for the next 8 hours. The calories I consumed are burned within the first few hours and since I'm constantly walking when I'm moving from my lab to the AeroIT area or AV my heart rate is higher than it would normally be for somebody sitting at a computer chair all day. I have a fast metabolism and I piss every hour to 2 hours. I get home and about 5pm every day I take a **** which can either be from half a lb to 2lbs depending on my meals. I also drink a Bawls every morning when I get to work which also increases digesting because energy drinks increase the rate at which your body uses energy including the effects from caffeine, taurine, ect (this is how energy drinks work, your body uses food for fuel this is all researchable fact). If it has nothing to use since I have an empty stomach every morning guess what, it burns fat like a workout would. Your routine and body has more to do with how you gain/lose than simply watching calories. Counting calories typically means failed diet practically every damn time. If you have a slower metabolism you need to watch what you eat even more so than somebody like me. It was easy to gain all that weight in a quick amount of time when I was doing nothing but sitting at my computer then going to bed immediately after having a double portioned meal almost every night. Routine shock has a critical effect on gain as well because after a while your body is used to your intake and procedure, that's why I frown heavily on "cheat days" because it's worse for you than you'd think.

Any time people want to ask me how I do it and if I'd help them they hate what I have to say. It's literally as simple as putting down the fork. If you don't have the will to lose and give in to "being hungry" syndrome then I don't have the will to help somebody. These are the same kinda people like you who want to discredit the fact that I can and do gain/lose like I say (also the same people who think I'm crazy for only eating a simple lunch a day). You've been on how many diets in the fast few years? How'd that go for you? Considering you're sitting here arguing with me over calories I'd say not very well. That's why I shouldn't and don't need to prove anything to anybody. Don't believe me? Fine, move the **** on, but don't sit here and say you can't find anything on the net crediting what I say when I literally posted the first thing on Google. Dude's protein intake will make what I had last week look amatuer yet he's able to "piss out" 20lbs of weight to meet his class requirement.

It's remarkable how much effort you'll go into typing to prove you are right, except the one thing that actually proves it. A picture.

Getting pretty defensive...it could all be over so quickly with a picture!

I don't know why you won't post one. I'd immediately shut up.

"Hey I can lose 22lb in a week"
"Nahhh don't believe you bro"
"Haha, here's a picture, look"
"Wow, nice one !"

Ez.

edit:

This is pretty much how it looks like to me. Imagine I just wrote this on TF to you all.

"Hey guys I just went out and ran a 4 minute mile. It is possible if you Google it. I have the time recorded on my smartphone but I won't show y'all because I don't need to prove it to anyone. But you should totally believe me."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom