Potentially the longest thread in history...

The bad news is unless you sprint 24/7, it is going to take a lot longer than "a few days" :p Even my 'best' week of dieting where I was eating about 8 or 900 calories a day (roughly one small meal), I never lost more than 6lbs in a week. If you literally didn't eat anything for a week, you could probably lose 10 pounds. 15 if you didn't eat and also did a tonne of exercise.
Nah, I'll have a flat stomach again by the end of next week. It's what I eat and how I eat that allows me to lose quickly.

I will drive my car into a tree at 50mph if you lose 22lb in a week.

Because that's pretty close to impossible.

Metabolism is the trick. PP's is just this side of a gazelle's. Seriously, he is thin and it makes me sick.

Well, that a couple of really good bowel movements.

Have to understand that it's not all about calories, it's also in how you manage it mixed with how fast your metabolism is. I'm under doctor orders to eat right for the next year to get my health back on track (no checkup until mid Jan). The next week I'll be having a 1lb salad at 11am and a max of 2 Dr Peppers a day. Most people who eat dinner don't burn off their intake before going to bed so their body retains it. I stopped doing this a long time ago so it's easier for me to shed weight compared to others. I have to make myself eat something fatty twice a week to retain my weight so I usually have BBQ every other Thursday, pizza on Wednesdays, and tacos every flip Tuesday (opposed from the BBQ week). It's been this way for a long time since I switched to a lunch only schedule. Since I'm so used to it I don't even feel hungry when I go to bed, my stomach isn't upset from having food left in it from a dinner (go to bed at 7pm), and it makes it super easy to lose weight after holidays. I also still walk about 4 miles a day.

I'm not really that thin, but I have a small body frame. So when I gain I get the ol dickydo award. I also **** practically everyday when I get home from work.

Last edited:
Metabolism is the trick. PP's is just this side of a gazelle's. Seriously, he is thin and it makes me sick.

Well, that a couple of really good bowel movements.

It helps, but it doesn't lose you 22lb in a week. The fact he is thin makes it harder for him to lose substantial weight quickly, not easier. The bigger you are, the faster you lose weight.

Have to understand that it's not all about calories, it's also in how you manage it mixed with how fast your metabolism is. I'm under doctor orders to eat right for the next year to get my health back on track (no checkup until mid Jan). The next week I'll be having a 1lb salad at 11am and a max of 2 Dr Peppers a day. Most people who eat dinner don't burn off their intake before going to bed so their body retains it. I stopped doing this a long time ago so it's easier for me to shed weight compared to others. I have to make myself eat something fatty twice a week to retain my weight so I usually have BBQ every other Thursday, pizza on Wednesdays, and tacos every flip Tuesday (opposed from the BBQ week). It's been this way for a long time since I switched to a lunch only schedule. Since I'm so used to it I don't even feel hungry when I go to bed, my stomach isn't upset from having food left in it from a dinner (go to bed at 7pm), and it makes it super easy to lose weight after holidays. I also still walk about 4 miles a day.

I'm not really that thin, but I have a small body frame. So when I gain I get the ol dickydo award. I also **** practically everyday when I get home from work.

It's simple, just record your weight loss each day for the next week and then post it with proof.

Considering I can't find a single feat of legitimate weightloss on the entire internet approaching anywhere near 22lb in one week, I am very confident you will fail :p

Last edited:
It helps, but it doesn't lose you 22lb in a week.

It's simple, just record your weight loss each day for the next week and then post it with proof.

Considering I can't find a single feat of legitimate weightloss on the entire internet approaching anywhere near 22lb in one week, I am very confident you will fail :p
I lost 120lbs in 4 months between 8th and 9th grade. Just because you don't believe it's possible doesn't mean it can't be done. Yes, I was 280lbs before I reached high school. I don't have anything to prove, it's my body and weight loss. Don't want to believe me, woopty ****in doo lol. I find it funny you can try to disprove this but everybody on the internet accepts those memes about people who can eat anything they want and never gain a lick of weight. It's no different here. Hell, about 45 minutes ago I probably left about 2lbs of **** in the toilet easy. Yesterday I had the squirts and **** 4 times in one day because I was sick. Theoretically 2lbs of **** for 5 days is 10lbs. :silly:

Edit: Apparently you're either lying or Google is giving you something else because the very first thing that came up for me was an MMA fighter article in how they lose 20lbs in a week and gain it all back in 24 hours.

http://fourhourworkweek.com/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/

Now, if you ever paid close attention to what I said before when everybody was calling me diabetic, this simple copypasta will make a lot of sense.

What happens when you excrete more fluid than you take in? Bingo! Rapid weight loss.

I literally piss about every hour or two and it isn't just a small sprinkle.

Last edited:
I lost 120lbs in 4 months between 8th and 9th grade. Just because you don't believe it's possible doesn't mean it can't be done. Yes, I was 280lbs before I reached high school. I don't have anything to prove, it's my body and weight loss. Don't want to believe me, woopty ****in doo lol. I find it funny you can try to disprove this but everybody on the internet accepts those memes about people who can eat anything they want and never gain a lick of weight. It's no different here. Hell, about 45 minutes ago I probably left about 2lbs of **** in the toilet easy. Yesterday I had the squirts and **** 4 times in one day because I was sick. Theoretically 2lbs of **** for 5 days is 10lbs. :silly:

120lbs in 4 months is about 1/3rd the speed you'll need to lose weight at if you want to lose 22lb in a week. 120lbs in 4 months is about 7lb a week, which is fast, but not extraordinary. I've lost that fast myself so i've no reason to doubt you.

I know i'm right because math and common sense. If your metabolism was so quick, how did you put on 22lb in the first place ? two possible answers: 1) you didn't 2) your metabolism is normal

You may or may not have a fast metabolism, but not to the extent you are the only person in the world capable of doing it. Because I can't find a single other person on the internet that has done so. Your story also makes no sense. Your metabolism is really fast, yet you managed to put on 22lb really quickly and also used to weight 280lb. Doesn't add up mi amigo ;)

120lbs in 4 months is about 1/3rd the speed you'll need to lose weight at if you want to lose 22lb in a week. 120lbs in 4 months is about 7lb a week, which is fast, but not extraordinary. I've lost that fast myself so i've no reason to doubt you.

I know i'm right because math and common sense. If your metabolism was so quick, how did you put on 22lb in the first place ? two possible answers: 1) you didn't 2) your metabolism is normal

You may or may not have a fast metabolism, but not to the extent you are the only person in the world capable of doing it. Because I can't find a single other person on the internet that has done so. Your story also makes no sense. Your metabolism is really fast, yet you managed to put on 22lb really quickly and also used to weight 280lb. Doesn't add up mi amigo ;)
Already answered that. I went from eating lunch at 11am (one small meal a day) to literally eating triple that and more for about 4-5 days straight then after eating immediately going to sleep. Not only that, read above. I used to weight train and had a personal trainer when I was in the last 2 years of high school with about 30lbs of pure muscle which was only 2 years after losing all that flab. I know the ins and outs of weight loss, weight gain, and muscle gain. When you hire a personal trainer for a lot of money if you're smart you don't just conveniently forget the information that's drilled into your brain. That's why I said before you're either lying or you just don't want to find that I'm right and you're wrong like all the other times. The MMA article was literally the first thing that came up when Googling "lose 20 pounds in a week". I was the first person my boss even came to so he could lose weight and that guy weighed in over 400lbs just a year ago. Just in his situation you can't just lose a ton of weight because you'll have a ton of flabby skin everywhere. We're doing it slowly and he's lost about 100lbs in a year without any visual side effects.

Anyways, I have to drive for over an hour, feel free to argue with a wall for a bit. It'll probably be more fun.

Last edited:
Already answered that. I went from eating lunch at 11am (one small meal a day) to literally eating triple that and more for about 4-5 days straight then after eating immediately going to sleep. Not only that, read above. I used to weight train and had a personal trainer when I was in the last 2 years of high school with about 30lbs of pure muscle which was only 2 years after losing all that flab. I know the ins and outs of weight loss, weight gain, and muscle gain. When you hire a personal trainer for a lot of money if you're smart you don't just conveniently forget the information that's drilled into your brain. That's why I said before you're either lying or you just don't want to find that I'm right and you're wrong like all the other times. The MMA article was literally the first thing that came up when Googling "lose 20 pounds in a week". I was the first person my boss even came to so he could lose weight and that guy weighed in over 400lbs just a year ago. Just in his situation you can't just lose a ton of weight because you'll have a ton of flabby skin everywhere. We're doing it slowly and he's lost about 100lbs in a year without any visual side effects.

Anyways, I have to drive for over an hour, feel free to argue with a wall for a bit. It'll probably be more fun.

That MMA article is a guy that drinks 20lbs of water and then just pisses it all out...

Your math is still out.

3500 calories in a pound..

Which means you need to remove (22 x 3500) in one week. Which is about 10K+ calories a day. You only need to eat 2500 to maintain weight. So you need to EAT NOTHING, *and* burn off about 7000 calories per day. Theres your 22lbs of weight loss. Your 1lb of salad, Dr Pepper and 4 mile walk doesn't get you anywhere close to that.

All you need to do is take a pic for proof.. but you wont..because "I don't need to prove it to you!" :lol: You'd be the richest guy on earth if you could provide a 22lb per week weight loss solution.

Last edited:
That MMA article is a guy that drinks 20lbs of water and then just pisses it all out...

Your math is still out.

3500 calories in a pound..

Which means you need to remove (22 x 3500) in one week. Which is about 10K+ calories a day. You only need to eat 2500 to maintain weight. So you need to EAT NOTHING, *and* burn off about 7000 calories per day. Theres your 22lbs of weight loss. Your 1lb of salad, Dr Pepper and 4 mile walk doesn't get you anywhere close to that.

All you need to do is take a pic for proof.. but you wont..because "I don't need to prove it to you!" :lol: You'd be the richest guy on earth if you could provide a 22lb per week weight loss solution.
No I wouldn't, because it's up there yet nobody including yourself cares to see the fact in it. And that guy needs to eat his protein to maintain his muscle mass which is going to be about 10k of calories too not to mention his regular workout routine. Like I said before it's not purely about calories which is all you're concentrating on.

Here's a better question, why the **** would I lie? What's the point in it? So I'm able to pig out for a holiday vacation and lose it rapidly. It's not my fault you can't and I can. Get over yourself. You deleted me off several things and swore me off over arguments, yet here you are. Maybe you should concentrate more on your backyard than somebody else's.

Back
Top Bottom