Potentially the longest thread in history...

^^ You know, if I had any doubts about me being a geek before the hallucinations, I definitely know I am now. It was weird, I remember something about everything changing and going wrong...can't really explain much more than that, but for some reason, the only consistent thing was an i7 920..?

Don't ask, I really have no idea.

I have extremely low blood pressure and low blood sugar, so when i get a fever i seem to have a lot of problems, extreme exhaustion, major major sweating, and if it gets high enough i hallucinate. I don't completely remember the last hallucination (which was a while back but it was something about getting called about my schooling, going down to the school and finding out that i failed everything...then the school collapsed, and i woke from it. The one before that was people were thinking i was a schizophrenic and i was put in a mental facility, and you seriously do not want to know some of the other ones (about three other ones have happened) (well one of those three i do not remember) These started about a year ago, around there, never had them before. I also once had one from pulling an all night for three days (done a lot worse then that and not had one, but for some reason i did that time) apparently they are connected to my low blood pressure.

Just dropping by to say hi. How's everyone's weekend been? Mine is kinda meh, except for being on this forum.

wow...12k+ posts in this epic thread.

^ my weekend has been OK...but it sucks now that it is over *tear*...back to school and work i guess...

EDIT: wow, i have 229 posts in this thread...

Your math is wrong. If you remember the equation given by god (for i7 920) it is ((2.66 X 4) + (.100 X 4)) = 11.04Ghz

But it is supposed to appear in the OS as 8 cores, since each core can process 2 threads simultaneously. ;) That's what I was speaking of.

THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE DONE IN MULTIPLYING MY CORES!

Apparently you have been slacking in your readings from the thread from god or you would know the answer.

Alas god doth not see any false cores before him. Theraly hyperthreaded cores doth not affect thine theological power.

"For in the days of AMD suppremacy Intel doth create the hyperthreaded core in hopes of fooling the all seeing god thusly giving them more thelogical power. And god doth look down and smite the hyperthreaded cores for the blasphemy they doth create in thine world."

Yes let me write down the true theological equation to eliminate any doubts. I was given this in a vision so I know it to be true.

(Processor speed X #of cores) + (100mhz X #of cores) = Total Theological Power of your processor.

Source from God

Back
Top Bottom