Potentially the longest thread in history...

wow.. nice man. that'll be tons of fun.

o yeah....i cant wait man....should be fun as ****!
plus there's this girl that's crazy into me...
Sum1.jpg

I heard tiesto will be comming over there too and its gonna be crazy!!!

well her brother and my brother use to be best friends...I always saw her but we never talked cos she was a little younger...
But She added me out of no where and we've been talking a lot and then started having feelings...its wierd...never thought i would have feelings for someone thousands of miles away but I know her family in a way and she slike from the same community...
Should be interesting to go back...havnt seen or talked to a lot of my old friends for 7 years now!

Could someone give me a gun? I'm still sick as a dog. I kept waking up last night hallucinating from my fever. And not the good kind, either.

Gonna try to hit urgent care today after work...yes I have to work with a fever. I hate my job.

^had the exact same thing about 2-3 months ago, hallucinating really sucks lol. They were also not the good kind, i would have thought my mind would have hallucinated the good kind, i was sorrily disappointed.

^^ You know, if I had any doubts about me being a geek before the hallucinations, I definitely know I am now. It was weird, I remember something about everything changing and going wrong...can't really explain much more than that, but for some reason, the only consistent thing was an i7 920..?

Don't ask, I really have no idea.

I've never hallucinated from a fever before, that's a first for me. At least, that I can remember. I had a fever of 105 when I was in elementary school, and I don't remember hallucinating...I should really buy a thermometer.

Back
Top Bottom