Windows 7 'missing driver' (SSD)

The Digital River links tend to go down sometimes.

PM me if you need a link to a replacement ISO - and what for what version of Win7.

I see what you mean about going down. I decided to check the DigitalRiver link just now for funzies and I got thru. I also noticed that it started to DL 3.1GB compared to the 2.4GB file size I currently have. Went down at the start and now have a 524MB ISO file... So leaning towards the idea that the site may have gone down while I was downloading, thus leading to missing required files.

Will keep trying this way. Just hope I can get it going by Monday night so I am ready for Tuesday :)

Wanted to give an update:
Have been unable to acquire a ISO or installation disc of Windows 7 ultimate x 64 until about 15 minutes ago. A friend of mine happened to have one and allowed me to borrow it. I shall attempt to install a clean-OS on my SSD tonight. I have already transferred files I deemed important over to my new primary drive.

In other news, had my first BSOD moments earlier as well. Forgot the error code (3B i think?) but it involved user-graphics in the error bugcheck site. I installed new graphics drivers to play Evolve this morning, going to blame it on that for now.

Update: Finally got Win7x64 installed and running on the SSD this morning. I also installed my secondary drive. I did get another BSOD a day or two ago, combination of 3B and A.
The A BSOD mentioned something about a read/write fail, so it may have been something else combined with the new Nvidia driver?

**NOTE**
Does anyone know how I can troubleshoot a case fan? I can't seem to get it to work properly anymore and it decides to work randomly now. I was able to feel it rumble as if it was trying to kick-start its self in the past, now I don't feel anything at all. I am quite positive the power cable is secured. I unplugged and plugged it back in to ensure it was on properly.

The A BSOD mentioned something about a read/write fail
That would most likely relate to your hard drive
I was able to feel it rumble as if it was trying to kick-start its self in the past, now I don't feel anything at all
If the case fan is getting power, and you've had issues with it before, then get a new case fan. Either they work or they do not, not much you can do to fix them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom