Who still plays TF2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play frequently.

I just got the 3rd milestone for sniper...still working on rest of spy, heavy, scout and medic... I fail

Favs

1. Sniper
2. Pyro
3. Soldier
4. Demo
5. Engy

lol, I"m a horrible sniper in TF2. Funny thing is sniper used to be my class in all other games. I don't know, I just really don't play it enough in TF2 I guess.

Here's a snippet of me being sniper in TF2.

Choose Class > Sniper > Run out of Spawn > Scope Out > See other Sniper > I'm DEAD "Headshot"

Respawn > Run out of Spawn > I'm DEAD "Headshot"

Respawn > Run out of Spawn > I'm DEAD "Sticky Bombs on Doorway"

Respawn > Run out of Spawn > See a Heavy > Scope Out > I'm DEAD "Backstabbed by spy"

Respawn > Curse everyone on the mic > Run out of Spawn > See Sniper > Scope Out > Another Teammate Snipes the Sniper > I'm Dead "Scout Beats me to death with his bat"

Choose Class > Pyro > Respawn > Run out of Spawn > I'm DEAD "Headshot".....

I love this game!

I liked the way the sniper was. I really am not a fan of the new bow and arrow... I notice people are getting kills really easy with it by pre-firing everything. Every other new weapon I like though.

I liked the way the sniper was. I really am not a fan of the new bow and arrow... I notice people are getting kills really easy with it by pre-firing everything. Every other new weapon I like though.

I like the Huntsman / Arrows, especially when I'm a Pyro. I got a Arrow Deflect kill today from a Compression Blast. It's very fast and you've gotta time it just right. You also need to keep your reticle right on the sniper when you blast. It takes timing, aim and a whole bunch of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom