No energy for the fun stuff ?

I get home and shower/change, then complete an easy goal I set earlier. e.g. yesterday it was to quickly strip down my bed and do a set of pushups. I find it helps kick you back into "doing something" gear.

And you should try replacing the can of monster with something a little more snoop doggish :p

I get home and shower/change, then complete an easy goal I set earlier. e.g. yesterday it was to quickly strip down my bed and do a set of pushups. I find it helps kick you back into "doing something" gear.

And you should try replacing the can of monster with something a little more snoop doggish :p

I don't know if you're suggesting I spoke some pot, but that tends to just couch lock me.

I would never suggest that :p but to answer your hypothetical quandry, just don't have as much in one sitting

Bah it's legal in all sorts of countries now so shrug.

Gunna digress a bit here..

Well I kinda enjoy the couch lock thing, it also helps me sleep. I tend to just vape 0.2 or 0.3g or so (a whole 'bowl' on a Crafty vape) at about 10pm and then play some games or watch TV. It's weird, it has some many different effects on me and it varies each time. Most of the time, I enjoy games more but I become terribly bad at them. Even simple games confuse me, but it's super fun. Games look really 3D and bright/vibrant on my monitor, and seem kind of hyper-real. TV shows look similar, but it becomes SO DAMN OBVIOUS that it's all forced, scripted acting. I dont know why but it just all becomes really really obvious that they're reading lines and they're in a studio. But at the same time, I can't reallly follow the plot or remember anything either. I'd often watch House of Cards and then find I have to re-watch it the next day when sober to actually figure out what the hell happened.

I have several times vaped too much though, usually two vape bowls. That is really not fun at all. I get a lot of anxiety, mild hallucinations of things like a dead girl in the corner of my eye that disappears when I look directly at it -.- my heart rate goes through the roof, my sense of balance and touch goes numb and I constantly feel like I am fallinng out my chair, and I tried eating pringles once during one of these overdose type experiences and it was awful, it felt like eating glass and I thought all my teeth had shattered and kept putting my finger in my mouth to check they were there :lol: :lol:

I kinda started doing it too much though. Originally i'd buy 3.5g and i'd just do it Fri-Sat nights. It'd last me like 6 or 8 weeks. Then I just got bored one monday night and thought **** it, lets go. Then I suddenly found myself doing it 6 or 7 nights a week. Then I might skip one week (mainly just because of cost) before buying more. Fortunately I don't really find it remotely addictive, so just decided to stop doing it anywhere near as much. I started just buying 3.5g, vaping it as much as I wanted but then not buying any more for another 6 to 8 weeks. It's actually been 14 weeks now since I last vaped. It's good really, because when you have a break of 4+ weeks you become more sensitive to it again and dont have to use as much :p

Last edited:
I thought you had some success with taking medicinal CBD oil extracts from cannabis ?

Yeah when I first got one I was like "woah this is too big, I need to return this.." but after a few days I got used to it, and grew to love the real estate. So I bought a 2nd. 8k x 2k of real estate :)
Haven't even tried, drug tests and all. I was going to try until our contract crap came up. Had a drug test in June, will have another in October.

Haven't even tried, drug tests and all. I was going to try until our contract crap came up. Had a drug test in June, will have another in October.

Eh that sucks. Not many companies do it over here, i've only ever heard of it for jobs where people are operating heavy machinery and stuff for their own safety.

I tend to just vape 0.2 or 0.3g or so (a whole 'bowl' on a Crafty vape) at about 10pm and then play some games or watch TV. It's weird, it has some many different effects on me and it varies each time. Most of the time, I enjoy games more but I become terribly bad at them. Even simple games confuse me, but it's super fun. Games look really 3D and bright/vibrant on my monitor, and seem kind of hyper-real. TV shows look similar, but it becomes SO DAMN OBVIOUS that it's all forced, scripted acting. I dont know why but it just all becomes really really obvious that they're reading lines and they're in a studio. But at the same time, I can't reallly follow the plot or remember anything either. I'd often watch House of Cards and then find I have to re-watch it the next day when sober to actually figure out what the hell happened.

Sounds like getting baked :p which is nice, but yes way too easy to get into a routine with and something I'd advise leaving for an every-few-days-to-a-week kinda thing.
But for productivity, try less! 0.2g is apparently too much - try 0.1 next time before doing your chores or something. Puts me in a really focused kinda mood, makes it easy to smash out whatever I wanna get done.
Also really great for workouts; I never realised how much of the workout is just getting past a mental barrier not a physical limitation of your strength or endurance. I tend to be able to push myself further than I otherwise could and with far less overall discomfort/effort. Cycling is also a ton of fun :p went for a 20km leg yesterday evening around the lake while the sun was setting, super nice.

But seriously, tl;dr, try less. If you still get couch locked, even less. I guarantee there's a level between sober and couch locked

Sounds like getting baked :p which is nice, but yes way too easy to get into a routine with and something I'd advise leaving for an every-few-days-to-a-week kinda thing.
But for productivity, try less! 0.2g is apparently too much - try 0.1 next time before doing your chores or something. Puts me in a really focused kinda mood, makes it easy to smash out whatever I wanna get done.
Also really great for workouts; I never realised how much of the workout is just getting past a mental barrier not a physical limitation of your strength or endurance. I tend to be able to push myself further than I otherwise could and with far less overall discomfort/effort. Cycling is also a ton of fun :p went for a 20km leg yesterday evening around the lake while the sun was setting, super nice.

But seriously, tl;dr, try less. If you still get couch locked, even less. I guarantee there's a level between sober and couch locked
Edibles really. I'd imagine vaping a good amount is like taking a strong bong hit.

You're probably right. But it's kind of like drinking, like when I first discovered drinking with my friends around 16, there was no "lets get lightly drunk". It's either not at all, or drink everything in sight and get pass-out drunk. As I aged and got used to drinking I started accepting a happy middle ground. Then I basically stopped drinking at all.

So maybe it's because I haven't been doing it all that long. It just gets to Fri night and i'll be stressed or burnt out from work and just feel the need to wipe myself out :p

Im gonna try and take less though, I think it'll be more enjoyable like you say.

Edibles really. I'd imagine vaping a good amount is like taking a strong bong hit.

Never tried edibles, but I heard it's hard to get the dose right. Easy to think nothings happening, then you take more.. and then it all hits you and knocks you the **** out.

Back
Top Bottom