Rocket League (PS4)

Nah, a lot of luck on my part and a LOT of backup from my roomie.

Camper was high and we were whooping serious *** so he decided to just chill at the goal until he was needed. Probably to rip his bong haha. I wouldn't have found it funny if we were losing or actually needed the help but by the end of that round we were toying with them.

Nah, a lot of luck on my part and a LOT of backup from my roomie.

Camper was high and we were whooping serious *** so he decided to just chill at the goal until he was needed. Probably to rip his bong haha. I wouldn't have found it funny if we were losing or actually needed the help but by the end of that round we were toying with them.

I kept thinking that he was playing goalie and was waiting for the puck to just blast him into the goal.

63325427.jpg

Ya man I still play this damn game every day. I love it, and its probably my favorite game. I like that I am still learning the nuances of controlling my car.

I wish they could fix the rankings. I can't stand that I can go on a 5+ game winning streak and never get a division up and then lose 1 game after a winning streak and get division down.

Ya man I still play this damn game every day. I love it, and its probably my favorite game. I like that I am still learning the nuances of controlling my car.

I wish they could fix the rankings. I can't stand that I can go on a 5+ game winning streak and never get a division up and then lose 1 game after a winning streak and get division down.

The ranking system makes no sense. It seems to me that scoring has a pretty big impact on it as well.

The ranking system makes no sense. It seems to me that scoring has a pretty big impact on it as well.

I don't think so because I am MVP most of the time with the most points. Its very frustrating to be in the lower ranks when I know I am better and should be ranked higher but the system is screwed up.

Last week was a huge update to Rocket League including a full reset of rankings so they can properly fix it for Season 4. I am a huge supporter of this. But they need to FINALLY fix it after season 3 because it's getting frustrating.

Still getting better. Flying a lot more. Hitting the ball way better. When I clear it, I clear it across the map now vs tapping it that a lot of players do. Pretty much every shot I take regardless of where I am is to aim it at the opponent's goal. I think this is a huge thing to overcome.

I'm not a Pro or super elite, but pretty good. If you played a lot in Season 2 I'd say I am 'Rising Star' good but could never get there because of the ranking system and the people I play with (or can't play with so I play PUGs)

Who's all still playing?

Back
Top Bottom