Which gaming console do you think is the best?

Which gaming console do you think is the best?

• Sony Playstation 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft XBox

• Gamecube

• Don't Care!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yashar said:
the thing i don't like about gamecube is ALL THE MARIO GAMES.... they spend so much time makin those games they don't have time for better original games.....

DUDE!!! To me... Nothing beats the good old sideward scrolling platform games.

Contra: Shattered Soldier
B00006LEM2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

BEST GAME EVA BROUGHT OUT ON PS2!!!!!

I really can not say that I have been impressed with the Mario Brothers ever since they have gone 3D.

ps2 has better exclusive games, and the shared games usually are better received by ign (until they started rating games exactly the same but tell the true winner in insiders) so my vote is for ps2 . There isnÂ’t that noticeable a difference graphically between the two systems so i wont go there. As for Xbox live isnÂ’t better than ps2's online games and you have to pay for it which sucks making it worse in my opinion

as for Ps2 being cheap right now ...its not because they are loosing the battle, they have a huge user base already and now that the parts they use to build ps2 are cheaper (like all technology when it gets older) they pass on the savings to the users as well as building a user base because as everyone knows its not the console that makes the money it is the games they cant be loosing because more people have a ps2 than an xbox therefore buying more games ...

bandage_boy said:
I would...It's sad.

Actually, what's really sad is that I DO have a life, and I am too much of a procrastinator. I am in sports (football, track), I am in high school, which means lots of homework, and I manage to be on the computer for around 3 hours a day. Pitiful.

By the way, the reason PS2 stuff is so cheap right now is because they know they are losing the battle now. In order to stay up there they have to lower prices and come out with more.

Actually, that's not true. Microsoft is lowering the price by $30 this week to compete with (the better) PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom