Which game let you down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Revivalview..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
My opinion of the worst 3D game of all time:

The original: Rainbow Six!!

DITTO.
The game was just too friggen hard. I spend 3 hours in order to spring the hostages, only to get wiped out as I over looked 1 guy.
Which kills the fun factor for me.

I don't mind UT: Strike Force (can not play CS due to the graphic engine), but Rainbow Six is little TOO realistic for my gaming.

Did they improve the game play in the newer versions???

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
This game has sooo many bugs.....it's choppy....and they put......
oh yes........Justin Timberlake in the game! And Justin's stats are better than Tiger Woods!!!!

I may take this game back.......what a waste.

silence782 said:
The game tat I thought was really lame in the first few levels was Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. It kinda sucked waiting so long to get your lightsaber.
First one was like that too.

The thing blows chunks on that game for me was the fact that the story was linear. Unlike Jedi Knights or Jedi Accademy where you can choose the follow the Light or Dark Side.

GO! SITHS! GO!

soldner:secret Wars cause i get to the screen where the guy shacks the other guy's hand and i cant play the game from there

StarCraft BroodWar let me down. My little brother is 8 and he
beat the campagn in less than 4 days. playing only 3 hours a day.
Way to short a game.

lol.. okay um.. you don't get it do you? Starcraft isn't for the campaign, it's for the multiplayer factor, where you fight against each other and gain better skills. It's like getting UT2004 so you can finish single player? how lame is that?? Also just like diablo series. you beat single player and don't get excited because you lvl up so freakin slow and get almost none or 1 good items. That's why you go to multiplayer, kill each other, get thousands of good items, and start to feel the competitiveness.

Heck. i never even got through the quarter mark in starcraft campaigns but i used to have so much fun in multiplayer ages ago.

outcast was ok, havent played academy... outcast SP was pretty damn good, and the MP could be ok from time to time, but quite often fell short... the levels felt too scripted at some parts and too repetitive at others... but overall a good game... and RT castel woflenstein was the shit online play, and the singleplayer wasnt bad at all, i loved it... online play was godly and hella fun, and im on 56k... so it must be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom