Which game let you down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personaly, I am a little sceptical about games based on movies as they normally have a bad habbit of sucking, or having a lot of garbage that really had nothing to do with the movie in the first place.

True, movie games general aren't that good. The Lord of the Rings and Indiana Jones are two examples I can think of off of my head. The exception is Star Wars games. Star Wars games are awesome!

It let me down.....

I don't think a game has let me down- but the lack of one sure did! Paralax was supposed to come out with a Descent 4!! But they haulted production. I think it was due to contracting problems! That really bummed me out! I LOVE DESCENT!! And if descent 3's graphics were that good in 98, how good you think they would be in 200- something when the 4th should have come out!??

-Eric

Re: Re: "Enter the Matrix" (And free your mind...)

Silesia said:
How about Matrix : Reloaded and Matrix : Revolutions???
They were planning that since 1999, you thing they could of come up with a better plot appart form just a Special FX Wank-Fest that it was.
Like it was good and all, but it could of been better.

The thing that did not like about Enter The Matrix was that in order to play ether Ghost and Niobe side of the game, you need to play the first part of the game twice which is affectively the same. It's only after the middle point that Ghost and Niobo's path changes totally.

Personaly, I am a little sceptical about games based on movies as they normally have a bad habbit of sucking, or having a lot of garbage that really had nothing to do with the movie in the first place.
That's Exactly my point! But you cant rule out the fact that Enter the matrix won the Spike TV award for “best game based on a movie“. And though it did suck for the most part, that game did capture the essence of what was cool about the Matrix series. Even though the controls were horrible, the movements weren’t so bad though. Even though it’s prospects as a game were bad. It does paint a big meanwhile on the Matrix Reloaded. And answers allot of questions about the matrix and the trilogy’s origin. So I’d say this game IS worth getting used to as a movie.
:cool:

"It didn't do it for me.-Sorry"

I still didn't like it. Sorry There's NOTHING really good about that game in my opinion. Although that part where Niobe fights Saraph is REALLY cool!;)

Return to Castle Wolfenstien.

Its an ok game, but growing up on the original Wolfenstien, i was pissed, imo, the original is so much better.

I hope they make a new Wolfenstien with the next gen graphics, like ones in Doom 3.

Gran Turismo 3: Sure its really good but its the same as 1 and 2 but has really good graphics. I was hoping that there would be porches and ferraris and all those italian cars. I was hoping that thaere would be an online mode like in need for speed underground. but overall it still a great game.

yea i played need for speed undergroung once and never played it again... i thought it was going to be a really good game.

first off, mx-chris, i love that buddy icon, lol

second, the game that has let me down (i know it aint out yet but) starcraft: ghost, Blizzard comes out with this big announcement about a new starcraft game, and gets us all excited, and then it turns out to be a crappy, lame-@$$ sneak-and-have-no-action game (i personally HATE splinter-cell with a passion) neways, i am severly disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom