Which game let you down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game tat I thought was really lame in the first few levels was Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. It kinda sucked waiting so long to get your lightsaber.

What are yal talking about, i love Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast.

With MP with sabers, you suppose to kill people doing death blows, very easy to do.

@ woodelf3 - i agree sc brood wars was easy, however i like it as a multiplayer game, how about we play each other sometime. pm me and we can set something up, if you're up to the challenge.

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy was the way Jedi Outcast should have been. Outcast was good, but the levels were a little boring and repetitive. The whole thing that made that game was the use of the Quake III Engine which was still new and a big deal at that time.

xotix said:
@ woodelf3 - i agree sc brood wars was easy, however i like it as a multiplayer game, how about we play each other sometime. pm me and we can set something up, if you're up to the challenge.

xotix i will play u on sc brood war if u wunt? . my name is M16. Post back to me and tell your name is u wunt to play.

beedubaya said:
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy was the way Jedi Outcast should have been. Outcast was good, but the levels were a little boring and repetitive. The whole thing that made that game was the use of the Quake III Engine which was still new and a big deal at that time.
It was still pretty cool to me?:)

"Revivalview..."

My opinion of the worst 3D game of all time:

The original: Rainbow Six!!

Rageproreviewsucks.jpg
:) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom