Which game let you down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Rome: Total war
A game that was in development for a long time, created lots of hype including full 30 minute T.V programs using the engine. Purchased the game only to realize the A.I. is terrible, and the neat features barely even worked.

2. Star wars galaxies
Crazy insane amount of bugs, and just plain boreing.

yeah i'm gonna go with fable, lots of hype, great game but i beat both sides in under 18 hours, and had all the weapons and things from the behind the doors about 3 hours later. Excellent while it lasted, but i expected at least 40 hours of play per side.

Heroes of Might and Magic 4, man i played Heroes 3 more than any other game ever.. hmm sad... but anyway 4 sucked.. Its just totally different. the heroes fighting is kinda cool, but the gameplay is.. kinda kiddish and lame.. very disappointed.

I was severely disapointed with Lords-of-the-Realm III, which was the last work Impressions-Entertainment (the folks who made Pharaoh and Ceasar city builders, not to mention the highly liked Lords-of-the-Realm series).

The game actually had HUGE potential and great ideas, and I was involved in a small part of its developement...but Impressions (like all game companies) had a few people move to other companies...and then they got slammed with lack of funding due mainly to software piracy. They had to cut LotRIII short, wrap it up the best they could, and try to sell it before the company literally folded. The game went from a 5-year $55-market-value project, to a $14.95 release that hardly anyone liked because it was clearly unfinished.

Very sad. :( :( :(

Yeah...I'd Say Fable beacase well like the other guy said it was too short and my friend kept telling me all the thing that you can do and most of it was either taken out or he lied......sigh what....a..freagin let down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom