Weekend Gaming

So my cousins came over and we all played Mario Party 10, it was...meh....got kinda boring, reviews didn't look great.
You can finish a whole game without playing a mini game.
My cousins felt bad...

I also tried Second Son, I got it new at an auction here at work for $2, it didn't look bad, story looked cool.

Then played more Crisis Core

Second son was solid. Very fun game. Just bight the bullet and get Bloodborne or Borderlands

I've become painfully aware of Bloodborne's lack of a pause feature and distant save points simultaneously.

Sent from my handheld telephonic computermajiggy

you didn't know that non of those games have had pause

This is my first "Souls" style game.

I think it is the hardest one I have played. It is like they decided since there is no penalty for death, they would make it twice as hard. Anyone you hear claiming that this is easier than any of them is crazy.

Second son was solid. Very fun game. Just bight the bullet and get Bloodborne or Borderlands

you didn't know that non of those games have had pause

lol nah
maybe when it gets to $20
I have many games on my list to play
It's just not my type of game, looks amazing and I'm happy for you guys...seriously...
I'm glad there's a good game out there.

You guys...Bloodborne...dying...I can't stop dying...fall damage...not enough lanterns...blaaarghughrughugggh

You guys...Bloodborne...dying...I can't stop dying...fall damage...not enough lanterns...blaaarghughrughugggh

My advice would be to co op the game with some of us and we can show you how onto handle these mofos. Plus it makes the game easier.

Beginner tips.

You are invincible if you time all dodge maneuvers at the right time. Timing dodges is critical to survival.

Use your gun to stun big enemies. The parry window is open as soon as they make a move to attack.

The axe is the best starting weapon. Great attack power, reach and move set.

Do not be afraid to die. You will learn from your mistakes and it is the games way of forcing you to farm and level grind.

If you get hit, immediately dodge and attack back to regain lost health.

Level stats that scale with weapon attacks. Level endurance and vitality also.

Boss battles are like marathon tap dances (or water dancing for you Game of Thrones fans). Dodging and countering. Hit once or twice and immediately dodge back. Boss battles are long and patience is critical.

Explore, explore and explore more. Every level has shortcuts designed for a quick run back to the boss. You don't have to fight every enemy. Run past them to get to the boss.

All of what mantooth said. Plus most of us a pretty veteran when it comes to souls games any of us can help you. Except maybe Ajacks hes terrible at these games

My advice would be to co op the game with some of us and we can show you how onto handle these mofos. Plus it makes the game easier.

Beginner tips.

You are invincible if you time all dodge maneuvers at the right time. Timing dodges is critical to survival.

Use your gun to stun big enemies. The parry window is open as soon as they make a move to attack.

The axe is the best starting weapon. Great attack power, reach and move set.

Do not be afraid to die. You will learn from your mistakes and it is the games way of forcing you to farm and level grind.

If you get hit, immediately dodge and attack back to regain lost health.

Level stats that scale with weapon attacks. Level endurance and vitality also.

Boss battles are like marathon tap dances (or water dancing for you Game of Thrones fans). Dodging and countering. Hit once or twice and immediately dodge back. Boss battles are long and patience is critical.

Explore, explore and explore more. Every level has shortcuts designed for a quick run back to the boss. You don't have to fight every enemy. Run past them to get to the boss.
look you waxing poetic

Back
Top Bottom