Weekend Gaming

I finished up Advanced Warfare and will be looking to finally start Shadow of Mordor soon, I'm excited about it after all of the positive feedback the game has gotten.

I finished up Advanced Warfare and will be looking to finally start Shadow of Mordor soon, I'm excited about it after all of the positive feedback the game has gotten.

It's quite fun - kind of a generic story I thought...but the Nemesis system is a fun feature that kept it pretty interesting.

Dying light is consuming me but once this is done I'm hitting up metro or maybe kingdom hearts 2. Kh is on sale for 16 at bb.

Game Hunters Unite

if we close to same level I can help ya out

I'm 18 or 19 I think. I'm farming a little to gain some more levels before everybody disappears. I think it's going to take a few more rounds in his 3rd phase to really get comfortable. He's just too fast and aggressive for what I'm used to in real-time fighting. That and my health plummets so very quickly.

I'm 18 or 19 I think. I'm farming a little to gain some more levels before everybody disappears. I think it's going to take a few more rounds in his 3rd phase to really get comfortable. He's just too fast and aggressive for what I'm used to in real-time fighting. That and my health plummets so very quickly.

At that level you should be able to get through his 3rd phase in 30 seconds or less. Just backstep while he is doing that long combo, use the music box when he is done, smash him while he is stunned and then it is probably just another hit or two to finish him off.

like I said i can help ya or borst can probably still co-op with ya im like lvl 50 now but if ya really need help i can start a new toon and be there in like 15 min from the start

Back
Top Bottom