step moms having a baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, i just found out over the weekend that my brother has an oops on the way too. At least now i dont have to listen to my mom asking when i'm going to give her some grandkids. (read never).

lol Computer train before potty training :D

also I think Jfenwick also got a kid

well they sent my step mom back, because the hospital is full and shes only 2.5 cm dialated, she also told me im not alowed to have kids opr shes going to beat me, shes in alot of pain right now lol.

well they sent my step mom back, because the hospital is full and shes only 2.5 cm dialated, she also told me im not alowed to have kids opr shes going to beat me, shes in alot of pain right now lol.

They're full? Nice...

My mom never lets me forget how at like 4am I started some sort of false labor so they were at the hospital for like 3 hours and they told her to go home. Then I did it again at like 10am, then the third time they finally let her stay because apparently I'd made up my mind to come out. Yeah she loves to guilt trip me with that one lol :)

il give ya one i got plenty, the 15 year olds are preaty useless you can have them. this is guy
104oto6.jpg
this is daniel
33u4do7.jpg
, i'll give ya a 2 for one deal. or you could always tell your parents to get busy, on the baby making im sure yoru dad will like the idea lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom