Management Systems for Administrative and Analysis Tasks?

marwa

Beta member
Hey everyone!

I am looking for some advice. I have been looking everywhere and I am not finding something that I can actually use 100% for my needs.
I want to build a system for a single course (and up to four courses) that will mostly be taught 100% in person.
This Management System could be anything - an app, software, a website, excel sheet etc., and it should be able to do the following:
  1. Be used as a platform for Admin and back-end staff (the people who manage scheduling, arranging which trainers will work with which course and when)
  2. Provide User profiles with information on who they are, qualifications they have, contact details, (pretty basic but with their own ID and password)
  3. Have a scheduling system to organize the classes between the learners and trainers, as well as schedule observations of trainers in their classes, maintained by the admin members with full access
  4. A database to store resource materials such as key videos, audio files, documents, evaluation forms, and assessments
  5. An automatic evaluation mechanism where learners results/tests can be uploaded and then analyzed in order to calculate success rates of the course, and to break down information based on things just as sex, age, nationality etc.
  6. A mechanism for complaints and any red flags (ideally to highlight them and recommend any actions to be taken, based on what we have input into the software
  7. For trainers - courses taken, courses pending, upcoming refresher courses once previous ones are about to expire (with notifications/alerts, and automatic emails / messages sent out as reminders
  8. A strong and effective self-assessment mechanism which comprises of various, periodic quality reporting and audits (M&E)
  9. Maybe in the future some sort of financial log (right now these classes are free)
Ideally it should be super easy that anyone with a basic understanding of instruction would be able to navigate it.

I have looked at online things available - things like Arlo, Classter, TalentLMS - they're more focused on teaching online and having learners use those platforms mostly to teach...we will not be doing that so most of the stuff is irrelevant.

Also, I am still figuring out what this might look like...so any suggestions would be SUUUUUPER appreciated :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I am looking for some advice. I have been looking everywhere and I am not finding something that I can actually use 100% for my needs.
I want to build a system for a single course (and up to four courses) that will mostly be taught 100% in person.
This Management System could be anything - an app, software, a website, excel sheet etc., and it should be able to do the following:
  1. Be used as a platform for Admin and back-end staff (the people who manage scheduling, arranging which trainers will work with which course and when)
  2. Provide User profiles with information on who they are, qualifications they have, contact details, (pretty basic but with their own ID and password)
  3. Have a scheduling system to organize the classes between the learners and trainers, as well as schedule observations of trainers in their classes, maintained by the admin members with full access
  4. A database to store resource materials such as key videos, audio files, documents, evaluation forms, and assessments
  5. An automatic evaluation mechanism where learners results/tests can be uploaded and then analyzed in order to calculate success rates of the course, and to break down information based on things just as sex, age, nationality etc.
  6. A mechanism for complaints and any red flags (ideally to highlight them and recommend any actions to be taken, based on what we have input into the software
  7. For trainers - courses taken, courses pending, upcoming refresher courses once previous ones are about to expire (with notifications/alerts, and automatic emails / messages sent out as reminders
  8. A strong and effective self-assessment mechanism which comprises of various, periodic quality reporting and audits (M&E)
  9. Maybe in the future some sort of financial log (right now these classes are free)
Ideally it should be super easy that anyone with a basic understanding of instruction would be able to navigate it.

I have looked at online things available - things like Arlo, Classter, TalentLMS - they're more focused on teaching online and having learners use those platforms mostly to teach...we will not be doing that so most of the stuff is irrelevant.

Also, I am still figuring out what this might look like...so any suggestions would be SUUUUUPER appreciated :)
Any ideas guys?

Back
Top Bottom