Real pizza delivery stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
One example: I was on a delivery. We don't carry loose change for change after payment. It is just dealt in paper bills. So, I get to the house in record time... 15 minutes after she ordered. I knock on the door... the lady seemed somewhat kind (which is very nice to deliver to). I hand her the order and tell her the price. She hands me the money (no freakin tip either mind you) and I say have a good night (unwillingly due to no tip policy of the customer). She then says "WAIT! WHERES MY CHANGE?!?!" I said "Well, we don't carry change, we only use bills." She said "I want my f****** change." I'm getting nervous at this point, especially since the change was like $0.16. I usually don't carry any change of my own on me either so I was screwed. She is getting mad now and is threatening to call my manager (which was/is my best friend). I said hold on a minute. I went to my car and dug around for ANY change. I found a quarter and went back to give it to her. She is upset that I give her a quarter and says "Hold on a minute... now i have to get you change". I said "No thanks" and walked away.
Exact same thing happened to me except the lady was fighting for .36 cents or so and I WON!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I told her we didn't carry change and it'd take 45 mins to get back to her house to deliver it and she said "Screw it" lol

Ok here is my story,
On a saturday me and my friends were at my house and we orderd a pizza from a city next to mine and he got to my house over an hour.....
Ok the delivery guy comes give us our pizzas i tip him.... and hes like my scooter making lots of noises im lol and then we walk with him out side and his exthust pipe is all hanging out hes like i think if i take some wire ill be able to salve it so he tries that and the exust pipe falls to the ground ! ! ! ! so he his like i hope i dont end up in a hospital and we heard him until he got like 2 miles away ! ! ! !
BTW he was a rastafaree ( i dont have anything aginest them)

Is there any truth to those pr0n videos where you have the good looking girl who is not wearing much (if any thing) ordering pizza, but not having any money to pay it?

:p :p :p

I did have my last house mate take delivery of a pizza while he was wearing a Darth Vader costume.
He told the pizza driver "Don't make me destroy you if I find anchovies on this pizza"

Harper said:
I did have my last house mate take delivery of a pizza while he was wearing a Darth Vader costume.
He told the pizza driver "Don't make me destroy you if I find anchovies on this pizza"

Hahaha that must've been fun. However there's nothing like taking a delivery in your (very holed up) undies. Freaks the heck out of delivery guys :).

talldude123 said:
You're generous. I never thought of tipping the delivery boys. Here the cost of tip and delivery is included with the price of the pizza, which is why most places say "10% off at pick-up".

You are the kinda person pizza places despise. Yea of course they say delivery is included, but do you know how much that is? At the place i used to work, we would get $.60 a delivery. Thats it. We relied on tips.

Most places now give $1.00 per delivery, but the hourly rate is less.

All the local places have added a $1.50 fee for delivery since the price of gas went so high. It was for the drivers, to cover the cost of their gas. I sorta doubt that they will take that $1.50 off the price now that gas has come back down.

Doesn't matter, though. I still tip.

yeah trotter, the price of gasoline is down about 90 cents. Which is crazy. I was paying $3.43 a gallon for Ultra 94 and yesterday I filled up at $2.59. It used to cost me almost $40 to filler up. Yesterday it was just over $25. All things considered, gas prices decreasing are said to be smoke and mirrors. Because it's getting to november and election time. And many political analysts are saying that we should get ready for a rapid increase again after the elections are over. I wish there was a way to buy a few 50 gallon drums of gasoline and hold on to it. Although, i'm assuming my neighbors wouldn't feel to confortable with a few hundred gallons of gasoline sitting in my back yard. lol...

Yeah... The pizza boys always get screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom