Price matching and finance rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Financing an xbox is one of the stupidest things ever. If you can't afford this thing that you obviously don't need, then don't buy it.

At Circuit City I remember this one lady coming in to buy a dvd player. I pointed one out that was about $50. Then she decided to apply for financing and got approved for $1200, so instead of just the dvd player, she bought a TV and a computer along with the dvd player... she just HAD to use up that $1200. What a stupid piece of poop.

Financing an xbox is one of the stupidest things ever. If you can't afford this thing that you obviously don't need, then don't buy it.

I financed a PS3. It wasn't stupid at all, the mistake that happened was, but the financing was fine and if that mistake would not have happened then I would have no negative thoughts on it. People who don't have any stability and can't think about their financial situation enough to make a logical choice; THAT is stupid.

not really a good deal lol here in Canada 42"ers are always that price.

You wanna pay for the shipping from CA to AU?

We suck down here with TV prices, ive known that for a very long time.

Sadly the only thing that will be going down in price is electronic goods in the new year. Not really some thing to look forward to when the rest of the cost of living is going up.

VAT is going back up to 17.5% in January in the UK from 15% and even then its too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom