Potentially the longest thread in history...

Is anyone else having problems with Firefox add on extensions. I have AdBlock Ultimate what is refusing to download and currently in the up to date browser I have it has been disabled. Says its out of date.

Also the same thing with Privacy Badger.

Anyone?

Mozilla made a boo-boo with certificates. They have issued an update to remedy the situation. You might need to have Firefox update itself.

Got visited by the DSS / DCSA today. I passed with flying colors. :thumbsup: The guy even said "wow". Happy days!

Well, got called back to Lockheed for half my previous salary and start tomorrow. Not really looking forward to that.

Yikes, how'd that happen? Did this all stem from the Sec+ thing? Are you working the unclass side now?

Got visited by the DSS / DCSA today. I passed with flying colors. :thumbsup: The guy even said "wow". Happy days!

Yikes, how'd that happen? Did this all stem from the Sec+ thing? Are you working the unclass side now?
My old boss from the iLab called me so essentially moving back to my old position before ALIS except I'll be at a new location.....eventually. I have to learn the way they handle mobile stuff for abroad users then I can go to the new location they built. If I'm lucky I'll be moved in a couple weeks otherwise if it's 6 months or so like last time I'll have to get back on antidepressants. The number one reason I wanted to leave that place so bad was because of depression. So essentially I'm taking a 40k job but at least I'll pay the bills and not be using rewards and everything else I've collected the past 5 or so years to pay for food and gas. That also means my house is a goner so bye bye gigabit net.
Also I never did the class side, I refused to go into the C1 vault to be held liable for whatever.

Edit: I was also informed if I did take the time to get my Sec+ I would be offered my old position back or something else Viper related for similar pay to what I was getting before.

My job's constantly busy. And I love every second of it :tongue:
Despite breaking the $100k mark I still feel like I don't make enough.
Though I learned that I was mostly hired on at my paygrade because of my Linux background. Everyone around my age that was hired was a G6/G7. I started a G8. Most of the G8's are old-timers -- 15+ years in the industry

My job's constantly busy. And I love every second of it :tongue:
Despite breaking the $100k mark I still feel like I don't make enough.
Though I learned that I was mostly hired on at my paygrade because of my Linux background. Everyone around my age that was hired was a G6/G7. I started a G8. Most of the G8's are old-timers -- 15+ years in the industry
I take it their G scale isn't the same as the standard government G scale and neither is Lockheed's. I started in ALIS as an L3 with an L4 wage. Made it quite difficult to find high ground or middle ground employment. I was quite lucky I got the phone call I did.

My pay (£27.3k / $35.6k) is pretty bad for my quals (especially once I have my PCNSE by the end of the month), but I'm drowning in training, which makes up for the pay gap for now. My job satisfaction is near enough 100% too right now, so I have no plans to leave unless I need the money for a kid or something similarly expensive.

In other news, people at work know I'm trans now. Has made no difference whatsoever and nobody cares :p

Yeaah I tossed up whether I cared about that. Decided I'm compromised to hell and back already :p plus I've also already scanned my penis with it so anyone watching TAKE THAT HAH! COCK TO THE EYES

It also has about 20 voice packs to choose from, I've set it to some high pitched anime-esque voice. If it needs emptying I hear like "uh ohhhhhh! xaichu ching chi me eeeeeeeeeeee!" and it's great. I stuck these eyes on it too

$40k brothers unite, wooooooooooo....not. Depressing right.
if only a new job opportunity would present itself like it did just a month ago or so...:rolleyes:

The amazing thing about my job, is it's gone from being very quiet with very little work, to... silent and zero work. Honestly they really should fire me

That *ain't* amazing, and honestly they should, and you'd be better off for it :p lazy *** sitting doing zilch while your peers in other jobs are most certainly not. You know who hires 30+ year old 1st level tech support who demand more pay than their equally-skilled 20yo counterparts? NOBODY. NOBODY DOES.

That *ain't* amazing, and honestly they should, and you'd be better off for it :p lazy *** sitting doing zilch while your peers in other jobs are most certainly not. You know who hires 30+ year old 1st level tech support who demand more pay than their equally-skilled 20yo counterparts? NOBODY. NOBODY DOES.

Totally agreed.

:p plus I've also already scanned my penis with it so anyone watching TAKE THAT HAH! COCK TO THE EYES

That's how I test anything with a lense. I'm flooding the market with dick pix, no one wants them, not even to try and blackmail. I even did foia request on myself to make sure they look at them and never heard back.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom