Potentially the longest thread in history...

My brother got it with full pay for a long time. He works for an evil megacorp that wants to appear green cruelty free no gluten or transfats plenty of transexuals.

The plates are nearly always removable, stick em in the dishwasher.

Also, HOLY **** it's ****ing amazing watching this robot vacuum map out my house in ~realtime on my phone :O
KkwxMMA.png

Last edited:
Last edited:

Also, HOLY **** it's ****ing amazing watching this robot vacuum map out my house in ~realtime on my phone :O
KkwxMMA.png

Clearly the hope with this is that US and other Five Eyes officials buy said robot vacuum, which maps their house. Then they relay the house layout to Chinese intelligence services who proceed to use it in assisting with the kidnap of foreign officials.

:lol:

This is what I first noticed and laughed too lol.
Same lol.

KkwxMMA.png

I remember reading a while back, about a way to pull out the generated "maps" from some of the robot vacuums, and load them into a WAD so you can play them in Doom.

What is the best way to clean a george foreman grill

The best way to be honest in my experience is to use paper kitchen towels. Turn on the George Foreman Grill and wait until it heats up fully. Wet the paper towels and clean it using some elbow grease. It wont take much because the heat will burn off along with just plain clean tap water all of the excess fat, burns and food that is stuck on their. It should be non stick. I have a George Foreman and this is how I clean mine and it comes up sparkling every time. Just plain Water and paper towels to burn off all the crap with some elbow grease.

@Carnage ..

Congrats on the new arrival. I saw it but have not been online much.

Is anyone else having problems with Firefox add on extensions. I have AdBlock Ultimate what is refusing to download and currently in the up to date browser I have it has been disabled. Says its out of date.

Also the same thing with Privacy Badger.

Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom