Potentially the longest thread in history...

Rapid test are not very accurate though..... 6 people where my wife works came up positive from a PCR test on monday, All 6 got the rapid test on Wednesday and every one was negative. She also got another PCR test on wednesday too, and we should know those results tomorrow.
It's all the same now. She also told me this morning she brought home the nasal swab kit and the saliva kit. To be completely honest, they're all not very accurate, not even the original lab ones that took 4 days for results. At the end of the day I don't have the symptoms that her coworkers that tested positive have so I'm not worried about it in the least. To be a bit controversial, I honestly don't even care either. I've left the house a total of two times all month, I'm unemployed and my interviews are via phone and Zoom, my spouse deals with Covid way more than I do because of her profession so she's more likely to do any spread than I am, we get our groceries via take out, and I have no plans to see anybody until Christmas time. It's Thanksgiving and the house is empty except me lol. Quarantine was never an issue for me, I'm just your typical loner gamer and now I can't be screamed at to get out of the house :ROFLMAO:

Dunno what rapid test is, but here we have two tests; one with sample from the mouth/throat and the the from the nose... err, up to the brain, I think.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Anybody brave/dumb enough to actually go to any brick and mortar stores for Black Friday sales?

Still no word on our daughter being released from the hospital, hope to hear today or tomorrow.

Mrs. C got second test results back. This one is negative :). She's going to get another on Monday
@strollin yup...seems to me that anything in the medical care industry is always very slow, unless you have OBummer Care. Then they want to kick you right out asap

Tried looking up the accuracy of Covid tests results. That data just does not exist from any Google searches :unsure:

Last edited:
Mrs. C got second test results back. This one is negative :). She's going to get another on Monday
@strollin yup...seems to me that anything in the medical care industry is always very slow, unless you have OBummer Care. Then they want to kick you right out asap

Tried looking up the accuracy of Covid tests results. That data just does not exist from any Google searches :unsure:
There were tons of articles the last time we all discussed it, wonder what could have happened to those :Happy:
Fuckerberg has been taking down all negative convos about covid too and blasting all talk about the polls with the shitty fact checkers.

There were tons of articles the last time we all discussed it, wonder what could have happened to those :Happy:
Fuckerberg has been taking down all negative convos about covid too and blasting all talk about the polls with the shitty fact checkers.
Damn near starting to look more conspiracy every day.....:poop:
Why are those running things preventing the data for this stuff? I certainly could understand if this was a Communist country....ya know, where they limit and control all the media and any access to it in order to feed their propaganda to the sheeple

Damn near starting to look more conspiracy every day.....:poop:
Why are those running things preventing the data for this stuff? I certainly could understand if this was a Communist country....ya know, where they limit and control all the media and any access to it in order to feed their propaganda to the sheeple
I just found a link I used back at the end of April when I was conversing this stuff with my coworker. Tried it again, 404.

Missus woke me up in the middle of the night last night, trying to talk I accidentally swallowed some nasty built up crud. Now I have a cough that taste like spores. Both tests negative, leads me to believe bronchitis which I've dealt with for years off and on. We even conference called the PA and CEO to chat about Covid possibility. THey said it sounds like bronchitis too, which falls with my history of it. Yay :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom