Potentially the longest thread in history...

rant:
lame paypal holding my money again, and this time doing the trick that Nos told me didn't work.

if anything, I hope AMEX let me do charge back if buyer/paypal tries to screw me over

^you should always ship with UPS or a service that will give you online tracking/delivery confirmation.
that way, when the buyer gets it, you can email them the tracking info and they release the funds immediately.

so guess wat.
I finally got my mobo back...its the same exact one...but still thats good.
Now im going to buy a new hdd tomorrow...im confuse whether to go with xp or vista....not sure ...
any suggestions...or should i create a partition?

^you should always ship with UPS or a service that will give you online tracking/delivery confirmation.
that way, when the buyer gets it, you can email them the tracking info and they release the funds immediately.

that's what I did. UPS with signature requirement
no luck

to Krazyq,
go with Vista for the eye candy :p

yeah i was thinkin vista now cos i really dont care much for benchmarks anymore...just want to enjoy the experience....plus from what i've heard from some ppl its not bad anmore...

that's what I did. UPS with signature requirement
no luck

thats total bunk dude..i would contact them NUMEROUS times a day (lol..drive em crazy, basically) was the package signed for? have you talked to someone that actually has some authority there at ol' paypal...or just one of the lackeys?
i've never had a problem getting my dough released right away. like, an hour after i upload the tracking info that shows it delivered.

yeah i was thinkin vista now cos i really dont care much for benchmarks anymore...just want to enjoy the experience....plus from what i've heard from some ppl its not bad anmore...

no it's not, just not friendly with printer drivers :(. If u stay with Vista, then all u need to do is upgrade to Windows 7 instead of backing up ur HDD if ur going from Windows XP to Windows 7.

i read that with Vista users, u will have two folders. One will be labeled Windows Old, the other is Windows for Windows 7 data or something like that.

^since when were Frodo and Sam gay lovers?

Also Sam is a main character but he is not one of the MAIN protagonists...Frodo, and Eragon are. Followed by Gimlie and Legolas. Then Sam would be next.
err Eragon is a completely different book, by a completely different guy, writen quite recently :confused:

Back
Top Bottom