Potentially the longest thread in history...

Personally as a A-level geographer I believe humans have merely catalysed global warming its a natural cycle found by milankovitch with the glaciation cycle and as such its not too much to worry about yes we can affect our greenhouse release and the effect of our "catalyst" to the environment but its just too little too late.

Re: PSU Showdown!

she's not going to vegas with me.. lol she's going to a rave with me on new years... lol

i'm just going to vegas shortly after new years because i'll be 21

Personally I don't know if global warming really is that bad a thing anyway. CO2= Plant food. So more co2 means a greener planet. It's not like Sulfur dioxide or any of those other pollutants.

warm planet = more life and plants
cold planet = less life and barren ground

I don't think anyone will argue that there is more life in Siberia than in a rain forest. I think a global chill is a much bigger issue.

And as far as Gore goes, I think he just wanted to find something to do after he lost the presidential bid.

Why is it that people do not want to listen to me when I am giving advise about computers.

I had this one cheap skate coming in asking about how to fix a broken Socket 478 retension bracket and fan. What he need is a new retension backet and a new Socket 478 Heat sink and fan. I have a fan that fit 478 and 775. He then trying to convince me that he does not have to pay money for the Socket 478 retension bracket if he used a LGA 775 motherboard braket. So he starts aurging this point with me.

So out come my wallet and a $100 bill.
Me :- If you can get that LGA775 bracket to work on your Socket 478 Motherboard, i will give you this $100 bill.
Cheap Skate :- You're kidding.
Me :- No. I am not..... becuase know for a fact that it will not work.

After that, he starts listening to me. However in the end he only purchases the Socket 478 retension bracket thinking that there might be some shop that have all the missing bits that he needs for the Socket 478 heat sink.

Back
Top Bottom