Potentially the longest thread in history...

Freaking idiots man I hate people like that, you know what your doing they don't for the most part.

However in the end he only purchases the Socket 478 retension bracket thinking that there might be some shop that have all the missing bits that he needs for the Socket 478 heat sink.
That's insane man and seriously that guy's an idiot. And what's that like under $20 worth of parts, too? I hate people who always think you're trying to rip them off when you know you only make like $2 on the sale lol.

my wife and i are going to eat shrimp and drink beer with some friends of our friday night. it snowed here last night. yeah...snow. yesterday at 2:00 in the afternoon, it was 80*F. at 7:00 it was snowing. WTF? welcome to texas.

you call that snow?

Lol snow is when you have the stuff up to your knees and you cant get your car out in the morning cause its stuck in it.

The stuff we get down here is fluff.

In Washington State schools and businesses closed down due to 4~5 inches of snow.

Now that I m in Edmonton and it has just hit 20 below with wind about a day or two ago. It makes me miss the humidity in Washington which I took for granted.

omg i just applied MX-2 to my HD 3870 x2 n i now get a bit of a higher temp then before. Before it was 42 C average, 40% fan, now i get 44 C average, 40% fan.

WHAT GIVES??

i put a bit much of MX-2 on the GPUs probably. I was so not expecting this at all! I wanted lower temps!

EDIT:

idle btw. Now im gonna check for loading.

Back
Top Bottom