Most annoyin computer trait

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who say "oh wow, nice computer!" just because it has a sexy case/monitor, yet have no idea whats under the hood.
People who complain about their computer running slow. <check msconfig> Oh, you let everything you've ever installed start up.
And, as stated many times before, the excessive clicking.

People that ask for help, but then don't think your right so do there own thing, and holy crap would you look at that - the problem remains because you didn't listen. And then they're like "It didn't work" so then your like "Did you do this step?" and they're like "No because.."

my_rage_face_by_tobifan4444-d34fxd4.png

People that ask for help, but then don't think your right so do there own thing, and holy crap would you look at that - the problem remains because you didn't listen. And then they're like "It didn't work" so then your like "Did you do this step?" and they're like "No because.."

my_rage_face_by_tobifan4444-d34fxd4.png

I feel ya, we get clients like this all the time. They call up wanting us to fix their issues, then ignore our advice. This is usually coming from borderline computer illiterates too, not the seasoned experts who just happen to come across something they need a second opinion on.

I just had to deal with someone telling me the 'system' needed an upgrade. Went something like

"My system is running slow, when I try to access the system it freezes sometimes? I talked to the boss, he said the system needs an upgrade, how long will that take? *gives me long-suffering-look when I tell her it'll be 10 minutes*

When they think that adding memory is the answer to speeding up a slow computer. To a certain extent but 99% of the time I just find a cluster frack of useless apps clogging it up.

I remember when my old school teachers did something like the following:, "OMG. PC's are rubbish ! always breaking, don't do what you want *closes laptop lid*"
No no no, your just totally incompetent at using a computer - and your trying to make an awkward joke about how PC's are rubbish to cover up your crapness in front of a class full of students.

lol, yeah, happened all the time at my secondary school cos our budget for IT was laughably small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom