Most annoyin computer trait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuzzy is a legit way to refer to SCSI, anytime I've talked to someone about it we've both referred to it as scuzzy. Heck, even DE:HR mentions it as such lol. Also say Suzy for SUSE, muffs for microfarads, etc. Don't see the problem?

That's one that gets me as well, though I've never heard one as bad as "hitmil". Mostly I get scuzzy, suzy, sequel and sko (for SCSI, SUSE, SQL and SCO). I don't even care if they are correct either, it just annoys me (I'm getting better about it these days).

I used to think the same about acronyms such as those (HTML shouldn't be pronounced though for one) but now I deal with it due to convenience. Scuzzy and sequel are a lot easier to say in a conversation than SCSI or SQL when the term is going to come up a number of times as it will daily in the webhosting biz. SUSE I pronounce sue-say.

I used to think the same about acronyms such as those (HTML shouldn't be pronounced though for one) but now I deal with it due to convenience. Scuzzy and sequel are a lot easier to say in a conversation than SCSI or SQL when the term is going to come up a number of times as it will daily in the webhosting biz. SUSE I pronounce sue-say.
I generally hear SQL spelled out, and SUSE to me is 'sooz'. To me, 'sue-say' would be SUSÉ.

This should be a fun game... while watching others on a computer what things do they do that annoy you?

People who type in complete URL address (www . blah .com) into a google search bar after I told them the website address.
Gee, I am glad you know how to get to google. How about the rest of the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom