I hate starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
gas station stuff is ok but the taste is nowhere near as good.

Oh I'd agree, it's not as good. If want something that's really good I'd just hit the McD's though. Why should I spent $6 on a large latte someplace else if I can't even tell the difference? Plus with the money I save I can get breakfast ;)

Dunken Donuts was mentioned. You Americans need to try Tim Hortons. Cheap, good, and a friendly Canadian atmosphere.
Best donuts money can buy.

^i would not asume so because canadians are not running/working a them.

funny, tim hortons and mcdonals are both canadian...

I can hardly tell the difference between any of those fancy coffee drinks anyways. The Mcdonalds stuff tastes the same to me as anyone else's I've tried. I'd just as soon go to the gas station and spend $1 on the large sized french vanilla cappuchino. Probably not quite as good but knowing I just saved $5 on a coffee drink makes it that much sweeter.

i can't tell the difference either

but my wallet can

$1 gas station coffee > $5 for starbucks coffee that is basically the same name with a fancy cup size name :\

Dunken Donuts was mentioned. You Americans need to try Tim Hortons. Cheap, good, and a friendly Canadian atmosphere.
Best donuts money can buy.

tim hortons donuts are nasty man... they are very very cheep donughts i prefer dunkins or krispy creams for donuts. everything else at tims is good. there donuts are very sub par.

you sure? i was pretty sure it was canadian.

i know, but it was started canadian.

by a toronto maple leafs player lol. tim horton.its been americanised since about 2005 i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom