I hate starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the McDonalds stuff a couple of times, got some coupons in the mail and I actually thought it was fine. Starbucks and Caribou Coffee and really expensive and just had weird staff. I've been to Caribou twice, Starbucks once (without buying because of how spendy it was). I have been to Dunn Bros. a few times because they're not too expensive and most of the time the coffee is actually really good. Plus unlimited free wifi, I don't need to be on a hotspot plan or buy a drink each 60 minutes.

Personally I would rather be drinking battery acid as appose to McDonalds coffee.

Haha, to each their own I guess. Coffee and McFlurry is about the only thing I pick up from McDonalds, I would rather drink batter acid appose to anything else on their menu that is for sure.

Edit..yes..over statement for sure for the point.

wafflehammer said:
i'd rather go into the local gas station and get like 20oz coffee for $1.50
Same here. A station/store up the highway has some good cappuccino for the same price as their regular coffee. For just under $2 I can get a large Cappuccino with a shot of espresso. ;)

hmm, last time i went to starbucks i got some coffee and it tasted like hot water with a brown crayon in it :(

so i have never been back

I can hardly tell the difference between any of those fancy coffee drinks anyways. The Mcdonalds stuff tastes the same to me as anyone else's I've tried. I'd just as soon go to the gas station and spend $1 on the large sized french vanilla cappuchino. Probably not quite as good but knowing I just saved $5 on a coffee drink makes it that much sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom