I hate starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep an they suck balls, the only place to serve food slower is little chief.

Be patriotic support your local wimpy. All wimpy needs is to revamp its menu and image atm its actually worse then your local kebab shop, get a proffessional chef in their like heston blumenthal did to little chef and the chain will start to grow instead of declining. The food is slow as they get hardly any customers so all the food usually starts cooking when you order.

Funny, when people think of fast food they think of the U.S...and most fast food chains are us based.

So i dont recall how anyone would think its anything other than us based

i don't know mate, for some reason people think it is canadian, some one must have started saying it, and boom, now a lot of people think it is canadian.

HARVEYS is canadian. best burger you will ever eat.

i dislike harveys very much, i got food poisning from their food once, and i hate their fries, they are nothing compared to mcdonalds.

i don't know mate, for some reason people think it is canadian, some one must have started saying it, and boom, now a lot of people think it is canadian.

i dislike harveys very much, i got food poisning from their food once, and i hate their fries, they are nothing compared to mcdonalds.

wow as if you just said that about Harvey's McDonald's is the most garbage fast food you can eat. Harvey's uses real Angus beef. they are excellent i do understand you had a bad experience once it sucks but man do i love Harvey's. I'm Australian and once i came to Canada i fell in love with Harvey's right away. nothing beats an Angus burger with lettuce tomato hot peppers and BBQ sauce.

oh at Harvey's they top your burger just how you want right in front of you. sorta like subway.

Harvey's makes your hamburger a beautiful thing.

as far as cheese burgers tho burger king and A&W ftw. after that its wendy's. i <3 burger king and A&W so much. and no i am not fat anyone i am 5:10 and 150 lb.

Guys, you are arguing opinions on food. Those are even harder to change than opinions on computers. I haven't ate at Harvey's, so I can't comment.

But the best burger I have ever had oddly enough is at this little burger spot on campus. I don't know why, but their burgers and fries are really good.

To me, Harvey's = Hardee's = Carl Jr.s. Probably all the same basic chain.

Hardee's started using black Angus a few years ago. I like it, my dad hates it, but it helped redefine the chain. They had gotten away from being a burger place, serving a little of everything.

Even so, Hardee's makes the majority of its money on breakfast. You can't beat a Hardee's biscuit in the morning with anything from any other fast food place. It may be packaged heart attacks, but are they good. my wife's favorite was the Monster Biscuit before we went on our diet. "It starts with bacon, then a sausage patty, slices of ham, folded egg and two slices of American cheese all piled high on a Made from Scratchâ„¢ biscuit."

wow as if you just said that about Harvey's McDonald's is the most garbage fast food you can eat. Harvey's uses real Angus beef. they are excellent i do understand you had a bad experience once it sucks but man do i love Harvey's. I'm Australian and once i came to Canada i fell in love with Harvey's right away. nothing beats an Angus burger with lettuce tomato hot peppers and BBQ sauce.

what i meant was the fries at harveys do not compare to the fries at mcdonalds IMO. I don't really like the burgers from either place, i almost gag at the smell of harveys burgers now. Mcdonalds burgers are pretty crap IMO, they are not very good, and the meat on them is so little

Guys, you are arguing opinions on food.

i would not say we are "arguing" just talking about fast food and voicing our opinions on the matter.

I think we can all agree that the best burger is made with your own hands with a big ol chunk of ground beef seasoned and formed into a thick juicy pattie and cooked outside on a coal grill on a sunny day.

tell it like it is bro.

I love a good mcdonalds double quarter pounder with cheese, large fries and a large coke. :) Also Roy Rogers is pretty dope stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom