I am mystified

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading a story about people being held up in traffic because there was a suicidal man ready to jump off a bridge. Some people close by came out of their cars and yelled at the man to just jump already and stop holding everybody back and he eventually did jump and kill himself.

That's depressing.

Not sure if it's the same story but this happened in Atlanta a few years ago. My sister was stuck in traffic for several hours because of it. She said people were calling the radio stations and saying they wished he would either jump or the cops shoot him because they wanted to get home.

now I would rather side with those people in that suicide case, the bridge thing...because that person was displaying a case of "me-ism" too. More of an attempt to "hey everybody, look at me" rather than doing it somewhere that did not impose on the people around him.

You can be suicidal, but you can also still be respectful. Put the world on halt while I become melodramatic...

Some one who is truly suicidal would never climb up a bridge in the middle of rush hour. Most would never know that they are suicidal, and it would happen somewhere alone.

Suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do, period.

Ya, I am not ashamed to say that if some selfish guy was standing on a bridge threatening to kill himself. I would yell at him to splatter on the pavement below already.

was she over lets say 50? because old people are really mean...especially to teens, just the other day i was crossing the road and it said walk and an old guy almost hit me turning and hes like get the f out of the way you f'ing a-holes

lol...are you emo? haha jk.
anyways, yes that's sad and welcome to the world.
now, i'm a bit older than a lot of you all, so let me preach for a bit.
people like the lady in the hospital, they RUN THE WORLD. people like the guy dying in the room, they MAKE THE WORLD. get it?
money = power, and that is the sad truth of our society.
so, if you guys (and girls...and emos lol) want to change the world, and think it is a bad place and needs help....get up and CHANGE IT.
otherwise, it will be the same as it has been forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom