Garry's Mod is messed up...

THEpiGUY

Daemon Poster
First off, I didn't know what section to put this in (where people would actually see it) Moving on...,

For some strange reason, Garry's Mod 9 isn't working anymore for my computer. It will load the program, but won't open anything when I click "Start Singleplayer Game," "Find Servers," "Create Server," etc. The only things that do work are "Options" and "Load Game," and obviously "Quit." Anyone know why this is happening? I've tried re-downloading it, but I couldn't figure out how to uninstall it in the first place :confused: . Should I just delete everything? Regardless, I went through with the installer, and I guess it installed and didn't do anything.

I don't think it's my Source engine that's messed up because CS:S, HL2, and Deathmatch all work fine still. If anyone could recommend something to me, that would be great. I have Windows XP X64 edition, and up until now it has worked. It brings up a "64-bit mode" thing at the top left which it has never done before, but it does that for HL2.

Again, sorry if this isn't supposed to be posted in this section.

Back
Top Bottom