Any television shows/memorable media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As trotter said, Hong Kong Phooey ^_^ Loved that when I was younger. Which is annoying as when I was watching it it hadn't aired for 10 years and I had to make do with the 2 VHS of it we have :p

Airwolf FTW!!

It's one of those shows from my childhood that I will still watch. I would love to see it some one do a rehash that series.
YES! I'm with you on this one. By far my favorite show from childhood. I also loved Magnum P.I.

Gotta love the Smurfs too :thumbsup:

Some others for me: Voltron, He-man, Batman, X-men, Saved by the Bell :silly:, Silver Spoons, pretty much everything toxicity said except for a few.

Even though they butchered it, i did enjoy watching Technoman. Otherwise known as Space Knight Tekkaman Blade in Japan.

I enjoyied watching ThunderCats until about season 3. Season 3 just got very repeative what was happening every episode.

Mighty Orbots. Very short lived show, but very enjoyable.

Just in the middle of that entire 3 Adjectives and Animal Craze that we had in the early 90's, here's 2nd most rememberable show after the Ninja Turtles...... Samuria Pizza Cats.
I was watching that show recently and it amazes me on the amount of stuff the censors did not cut out from the Japanese Version. Most of them being wise cracks about Big Cheeze's HomoSexuality.

I loved watching M.A.S.K

I was watching Centurions not that long ago. Again that show got a little repeative in it's format.

The Galaxy RRRRRAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGEEEERRRRRRSSSS.....
I remember our year 7 english class annoying our teacher with this as she hated the show.
I prefered this show to Marshal BraveStarr

C.O.P.S - Fighting Crime In A Future TIme.

haha, gumby FTW!!! I have not seen that show in many years... probably my favorite cartoon of all time.

I must say that the original Mr. Bean show, and also the Red Green show were quite enjoyable. Captain Planet... was that one mentioned yet? Scooby doo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom