amd 64 oc trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
My timings
DSC00591.jpg

do they look good?

Everything is right. That current memclock is the seperator I do believe. If CPU-Z says you're running your RAM at 200 MHz in the Memory tab, then you are. The SPD tab only shows you what your max bandwidth is and what timings should be at certain points.

Just so you know, the SPD tab isn't telling you what your memory is currently running it.......memory comes with basically it's own little 'bios' called the SPD or Serial Presence Detection.....based one what speed you have it running at, it'll adjust it's timings accordingly.......the 'Memory' tab under where it says frequency is what tells you what it's running at in terms of speed and timings.

Bah - I see wayniac just said what I just now said above me...DOH

But yeah......your BIOS is saying 166MHz for your current memclock that's DDR333 speeds, and yeah I'm going to trust my BIOS over CPU-Z any day so apparently your RAM isn't running DDR400

maybe if i raise my ram voltage it wont freeze on boot.... I can only get to 220 with memory at 200

Wait... are your choices only 200, 166, 133, and 100? Because if they are, then that is your divider. It'll list your actual RAM speed somewhere else.

100 = 2:1
133 = 3:2
166 = 6:5
200 = 1:1

Yeah, then it is the ratio. If you set it at 166, your RAM should function at 200 or so when you have a FSB of 250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom