Potentially the longest thread in history...

Its just the massive foldout screen. Battery life was pretty good just using the cover screen, but it tanked fast with the foldout screen in use… which is the whole point in the phone. I’m a heavy user and normally get 6 to 8 hours screen time on a typical day.

Ohwell, my 13 Pro Max arrived this morning. Holy wow it’s smooooth!
Apple cold be lying to you on your battery life?

You also get free-tier of some Azure services - with some restrictions of course.
Yeah, and even some of their paid services have pretty attractive consumption based pricing. I've been using an Azure Logic App to control my Bastion deployment, it costs £0.000019 per action. My workflow has about 9 actions and I trigger it twice a day. So costs me about 1 or 2 cents a month :LOL: using Cognitive Services for a quick python based translator bot on my Discord server as well, 2 million characters free per month. I checked and the average message length was 35 characters, giving us about 57,000 messages per month. There are only a small handful of us on the server, we'd never get close even if every single message needed translating.

Stumbled upon a driving video that passes within a mile and a half of my home.I come through here most days if I have been to Chattanooga or Atlanta as I come home, well as if I had to go into town (Cleveland, Tennessee). at 7:08 in the video you can see what I basically see from my front porch which are some of the mountains in the Cherokee National Forest. Anyway, take a quick look and check it out.

Stumbled upon a driving video that passes within a mile and a half of my home.I come through here most days if I have been to Chattanooga or Atlanta as I come home, well as if I had to go into town (Cleveland, Tennessee). at 7:08 in the video you can see what I basically see from my front porch which are some of the mountains in the Cherokee National Forest. Anyway, take a quick look and check it out.

Nice! in a vague sort of way it reminds of driving towards Wales. England is pretty flat and then you can see mountainous Wales as you approach.

Apple cold be lying to you on your battery life?
Battery life honestly feels like a scam. I was once an obsessed freak with battery life especially when I got my new iPhone 12. I checked it every single day for the first 3 months–100% all three months. Then suddenly I check it this one time and it dropped to 96% lol. From 100 to 96 without any significant reason as to why it'd be like that. The only thing I ever did to my phone was updating the iOS... smells fishy to me.

Daaaaaang... Just got home from a week in Memphis training one of the new guys. I am home tomorrow and then head back out Sunday to drive down to Peachtree City (Atlanta) to be there Monday-Thursday for classes by NCR on working with/on their SCO units (self-checkout). I come home Thursday evening to turn around and pick up my wife from work Friday and us drive to my regional office in Greenville, SC for a Christmas party/dinner on Saturday. We will drive back home Sunday morning where I will drop her off, pick up some extra clothes, and then continue driving back to Memphis. I will be training another newbie through Thursday, and then leave out Friday heading home but via Mississippi and Alabama so I can do the inventory of one of the techs in northern Alabama on the way. I swear this promotion is going to be the death of me.

I volunteered for the training classes. Many of the stores we service and beginning to get in NCR SCO's and no one knows jack-crap about them other than what we have figured out or picked up along the way. I will probably be going out and giving crash courses sometime after the first of the year to the techs whose territories either have the SCO's or will be getting them.

Back
Top Bottom