Random Gaming News

I picked up Elder Scrolls Online for $5 on Groupon last week and it just came in the mail. Anyone still playing it?

I've not found anyone who wasn't playing it on PC, and the two people I would have played with don't talk to me anymore. That was really my only incentive to get the game, so ultimately I've written it off. Still waiting on Strafe.

I've not found anyone who wasn't playing it on PC, and the two people I would have played with don't talk to me anymore. That was really my only incentive to get the game, so ultimately I've written it off. Still waiting on Strafe.

A friend of mine picked it up too, so we'll be able to play it together at least. I opened my copy last night and the entire back of the case is in Spanish. I haven't been able to see if the entire game is that way because there was a 40GB update and I didn't have time. Hopefully that isn't the case.

Strafe sounds like fun. I have read some reviews and they all say pretty much the same thing; super fun game that needs some balancing tweaks.

Saw Strafe a while ago; friend messaged me about it last night since he knows I like Quake/Doom style games and I watched the release trailer. Looked at the Steam page and saw it was getting mixed reviews...so I probably won't pick it up.

A friend of mine picked it up too, so we'll be able to play it together at least. I opened my copy last night and the entire back of the case is in Spanish. I haven't been able to see if the entire game is that way because there was a 40GB update and I didn't have time. Hopefully that isn't the case.

Strafe sounds like fun. I have read some reviews and they all say pretty much the same thing; super fun game that needs some balancing tweaks.

Oh yea, that's weird! Hopefully the game itself isn't Spanish. And a 40GB update? That's crazy! That's almost it's own game's worth.

As for Strafe, I'm still looking forward to it, I'll read some reviews myself as well to see what's being said.

Saw Strafe a while ago; friend messaged me about it last night since he knows I like Quake/Doom style games and I watched the release trailer. Looked at the Steam page and saw it was getting mixed reviews...so I probably won't pick it up.

I got it for PS4 for $25, so even if it's not a great game, it cost a third of what most games do, esp when you factor in DLC and SpEds and all that.

Oh yea, that's weird! Hopefully the game itself isn't Spanish. And a 40GB update? That's crazy! That's almost it's own game's worth.

As for Strafe, I'm still looking forward to it, I'll read some reviews myself as well to see what's being said.

I got it for PS4 for $25, so even if it's not a great game, it cost a third of what most games do, esp when you factor in DLC and SpEds and all that.

Meh, I picked up PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds for $30, and it's fantastic even though it's in Early Access. Having tons of fun and it's currently taking up all of my time with friends anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom