Rumor: PlayStation Loses Metal Gear Solid Exclusivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never buy a PS3 aswell because it uses nvidia GFX gut i also wouldnt buy an XBOX becuse i dont like them. I also think WII is a fad.

I am not a fanboy of any console i just hate all of them HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

lol you wouldnt buy a ps3 because it has an nvidia card???
nvidia?? the top leading gpu makers in the world right now??? the company that is killing AMD/ATI right now

fan boys suck *** lol

So the Microsoft Press Conference has ended, and no MGS4 announcement. Dang, just gotta wait for E3 to kick into gear before that announcement gets made I guess.

im not sure wether i think this is going to happen or not but if it does **** yeah, just another bad *** game microsoft can add to its collection while the ps3 rots (lol JK)
but we still got three days to hear the announcement or not

Dang, MGS4 called an exclusive to ps3 at this e3...... But they were throwing around the word exclusive rather loosely so I think there is still hope. Also, it's not really up to Sony or Kojima when it comes to exclusivity -- but Konami, and they have been making some statements lately.

*crosses fingers*

yea i noticed that to that every time they said "exclusive" it wasnt true
when the were talking about Unreal 3 they said exclusive and then they were like , well its coming to PC as well.

and did anyone else notice that they didnt show alot of their games like microsoft did???
i mean microsoft played half a level of Assasins Creed, and a little of COD4, and they did the hwole Rock Band thing, while sony just showed videos of game play??? WTF is with that

also did anyone notice that they moved the cameras back ALOT when they were showing COD4? i couldnt even tell what was going on and i have a huge big screen TV

I am amazed that theend is still around, his fanboyism should have gotten him banned ages ago.

Sony lost the console war when the orginal xbox was made. Then they got left in the dust when halo 2 hit the shelves.

Sorry fanboy but your ps3 wouldn't be worth my time poo on. :)

the sony conferene confirmed it as a sony exlcusive but mgs2 was suposed to be exclusive and wasnt well see what hapens but after seing vamp and raiden fighting this game is dfenetilly woth picking up a ps3 oh and they even sid bioshock was exclusive to xbox 360 wich it isnt its out for pc aswell but ace combat is cool on the 360

the sony conferene confirmed it as a sony exlcusive but mgs2 was suposed to be exclusive and wasnt well see what hapens but after seing vamp and raiden fighting this game is dfenetilly woth picking up a ps3 oh and they even sid bioshock was exclusive to xbox 360 wich it isnt its out for pc aswell but ace combat is cool on the 360

First of all -- please use punctuation. It is our friend. Concerning mgs4, yes I think it is very likely something like mgs2 will happen. They will release an "updated" version of the game for the xbox360 at least 6 months after the ps3 launch. Technically that means that mgs4 is still exclusive, because Metal Gear Solid 4 : Substancizzle would be considered a new game. Also, nothing is really stopping Konami from changing their minds, and secondly Sony was also throwing around the world exclusive quite a bit when it wasn't used. I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan, and I would still not want to spend close to 600 bucks on just one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom