WOW vs Diablo 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll probably be using an upgraded warden on bnet2.0. They've learned a lot of tricks after making a successful MMO.

And warden still works on D2 as well lol. I got banned for using D2Loader a few weeks ago. All I was doing was running 2 bought and paid for instances at the same time so I could mule >< such a bummer.

And yeah it's been released that it'll come out after the first starcraft 2 game. How soon after wasn't released however. 6 months seems to be a good guess ^_^

You shouldn't have to worry much about pc specs. Blizz is good like that. Not that I need to worry about it. I'd be down for retarded crazy graphics.. but there's only so much you can pull off with a game like this anyway lol I think it looks fantastic anyway though. Soooo pumped.
More than anything I'm excited to see what they've done with the story! I love the lore.

IMO, Blizzard shouldn't be allowed to use Warden, as it intrudes into a LOT on the computer system, 99% of the things it scans has NOTHING to do with battle.net or the game. They have also stated that the logs are stored on there servers, for review.

Yeah. I don't agree with warden either. It's not much different from someone planting bugs in your house :/

On the other hand, having a bunch of pathetic kids who enjoy using hacks and cheats ruin the experience of playing my favorite game of all time? No thanks.

If it was any game other than diablo i'd probably care a whole lot more :/

There are already plenty of hacks out that easily avoid warden, but the hacks them selfs are starting to act more and more like a virus to avoid detection... Kinda like Warden is the AV and the hack is the virus, it is sad, but I dislike warden severly...

And warden still works on D2 as well lol. I got banned for using D2Loader a few weeks ago.

On the other hand, having a bunch of pathetic kids who enjoy using hacks and cheats ruin the experience of playing my favorite game of all time? No thanks.

More than anything I'm excited to see what they've done with the story! I love the lore.

rofl @ d2loader
.load autoaim
.set xxx
.xxxx I forgot the commands :p

love the lore too :p hope to see the other 3 evil entities

meh i dunno anything about commands ^_^ I just needed it to load 2 serial numbers at the same time :/

Yeah for sure, seeing some old ones return would be nostalgic too.

These two games are two totally different genres and concepts, I think it's kind of pointless comparing between the two.

We are talking about the same company that makes similar games with different skins.

WoW, Diablo and SC are "similar" games with different skins? I fail to see how a randomly generated level ARPG, an MMORPG and an RTS are "similar" with different skins, but hey, it must be me.

Warcraft was always a RTS, the only thing different is WoW, but it uses the old RTS story lines, therefore they are similar, Starcraft is an RTS, just different units and story line, so yes they are similar, as for Diablo, the goal is the same, to defeat some sort of evil to restore the balance in the world. :p Seriously though, WoW should have never been invented, then again, if it wasn't for WoW Blizzard, and Battle.net may not have had the money to start Battle.net 2.0 and start Starcraft 2, Diablo III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom