WindowBlinds v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
i download the 60 day trail, looks nice but it almost killed my pc

first start up i do A.K.A cold boot, my sound gets killed, i would open windows media player and every mm i move the volume the sound would go on/off/on/off....etc. The sound doesnt even work when playin games but the windoes theme does work odd...!

my performance dropped like a B**** (takes 3mins to shut off) and when i go to restart through start menu, pc would restart and then crash on loading screen. i got rid of that S*** and everything works fine.. :rolleyes:

this happened after using it 10 days.

any of u have had this problem?????

Bah, why do people do this? Just download a hacked version of "uxtheme.dll", and you can use customized themes without that lagware stuff.

I downloaded it to mess around with, but I didn't look at the version of my WindowBllinds. Mine hasn't caused any problems of any kind. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones, or the program likes me, or something. Dunno'!

Dave :D

Yeah, i've been using windowblinds for a few years now and never had any issues. There is something that you should try for some programs...

I add certain programs to the IGNORE list so that WB doesn't skin them.. Especially, programs that have their own skins.. Like winamp or WMP.. and programs like photoshop....

OMG Windowsblinds was the reason I had to reformat my pc! First the computer would take 5 minutes to load and then i would go on opera and it would be slow. These problems NEVER occured before i downloaded windowsblinds. I ran restore and that fixed the problem but then it would be the same again after a couple days.

Rich_Franklin said:
OMG Windowsblinds was the reason I had to reformat my pc! First the computer would take 5 minutes to load and then i would go on opera and it would be slow. These problems NEVER occured before i downloaded windowsblinds. I ran restore and that fixed the problem but then it would be the same again after a couple days.

I have windowblinds configured not to load at start-up. And then like I said before, I have various programs to be ignored by windowblinds skinning...

I've never had any issues....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom