Why do you stay hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came here looking for a very small case for a RAID setup, and well.... I still haven't found a case, and still don't have funds for it.. lol

Then, I was studying for my CCNA, and camped out in the Networking forum, where I would post to try and keep the info fresh in my skull...

Plus, this is one of the few sites that is "work safe" for me... it is on-topic, and there isn't an issue with language (generally) or "other" NSFW content..

I like the member-base, alot of nice, knowledgable people, interested in the computer world.

Tom's Hardware forums have FAAAAR too many ad's.... and the networking forum there was pretty stale.
Anandtech forums are nice, MAAAANY members, and alot of them are very, very knowledable, but there is just a different atmosphere here.... We are a community.

I'm just here for the free food.

What? There's no food? Dang...

Well, I'm here for the hot chicks. What? Don't tell me....

Hmmm....guess I'm here to get answers to questions and try to help out with other folks' problems then.
I was really hoping for free food and hot chicks though. Everybody knows tech guys ALWAYS have plenty of those.....

I stay here because I like it here. It's a fun place to chat and maybe learn a thing or two. There are nice people hanging out here if you just know where to look.

For help with the odd upgrade I want, if I knew a lot I'd help out, but I don't. Other then that I feel there's no place for me.

Yea, I forum from 3pm to 10pm, and Warez 'wakes' up at about 7pm... This is a great forum that can help alot of people. It is very open and friendly. There are just some stuff from the switch-over that needs to be taken care of.

I wake up at 7am :)

I stay here to avoid getting raped by clowns.
viol8r.jpg

"You've Been Violated!"

My membership of tech-forums now consists of "Un-mute your microphone" and "mute CD AUDIO to get rid of the noises". Other than that, I'll maybe post in OT once in a while. I visit ToV more so now than I do TF. I won't get into why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom