Hi there .. Let me thank you

Rinaa

Beta member
Hey, guys! I'm new here and impressed by the vast amount of useful advice I've found. To be honest, I'd also like to contribute and share my favorite source (removed) for staying up-to-date in the tech world. You can find everything you need here about saving money online, how to avoid and outsmart scammers, and learn more about cyber-insurance and the latest news in the digital world. In my opinion, everyone needs accurate technological information nowadays. For instance, my PC's data protection would have been ineffective if I hadn't stumbled upon a helpful article on this website. So, good luck with your online journey, and take care of your gadgets!

Rina

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay you may well be genuine but that is the point of my reply. You post a link after only one post inviting forum members to click on a link. In this day and age that arouses my suspicion. As I say you may be be genuine but I will not, and I hope others do not as well, click on your link.

Okay you may well be genuine but that is the point of my reply. You post a link after only one post inviting forum members to click on a link. In this day and age that arouses my suspicion. As I say you may be be genuine but I will not, and I hope others do not as well, click on your link.
I know I cetainly wont. I am a cybersecurity professional. Its kind of dumb for anyone to ask tech support pros to click onto a link that may be suspicious.

Last edited:
Hey, guys! I'm new here and impressed by the vast amount of useful advice I've found. To be honest, I'd also like to contribute and share my favorite source (removed) for staying up-to-date in the tech world. You can find everything you need here about saving money online, how to avoid and outsmart scammers, and learn more about cyber-insurance and the latest news in the digital world. In my opinion, everyone needs accurate technological information nowadays. For instance, my PC's data protection would have been ineffective if I hadn't stumbled upon a helpful article on this website. So, good luck with your online journey, and take care of your gadgets!

Rina
Is everything okay with you and your health?
Or are you just one new spammer here?

I know I cetainly wont. I am a cybersecurity professional. Its kind of dumb for anyone to ask tech support pros to click onto a link that may be suspicious.
oh hey! I know I'm like two months late but I wanna ask you a question if you don't mind.

I've recently finished working on a PHP code security scanner and just tryna get some feedback from other programmers but your reply right there is why I've been having kinda...not the best of luck of it? Like it's legit just a free code security scanner in beta that I wanna improve (and I need feedback for that) but beyond a few trusted friends etc, people are just really reluctant to give it a try (understandably)

Is there anything in particular I can like. Idk do? I know it's a bit of a dumb question if I'm honest but I've seriously been struggling and it's kind of upsetting cause I'd spent the past several months hyperfixating on it going OOOH THIS IS GON B GUD and now it's just :((( not gud :((

All I need is just actual programmers using it and letting me know what to patch up and I've been at it for several weeks now and :\ Most people are just afraid of clicking the link :\ Which I get but also :\ Gah.

This has been: the 2 am rant of a sleep-deprived backend dev :alien:

Back
Top Bottom