Why do you stay hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't know. This forum is usually boring as ****, all it is is a compilation of "WHAT SHOULD I BUY?" and "HELP ME SOMETHINGS WRONG" threads.. I just don't have another forum to go to..

But "intelligent help on every IT topic you can Imagen" my ***. Ask a question outside of "WHAT SHOULD I GET?" and "WHY IS MY COMPUTER SLOW" and you don't get any help.

Ask a question outside of "WHAT SHOULD I GET?" and "WHY IS MY COMPUTER SLOW" and you don't get any help.
You never know. TF is changing, little by little. Community is beginning to spread beyond just OT, which is a good thing.

TF is predominantly a help forum. I do agree that that "critique my build" threads and the "What should I buy?" threads get old. I was thinking about suggesting to get a separate area just for these types of threads... what say ya'll about the idea?

Good idea, But could we separate the LAN section from the internet section because I think the two should have a separate areas.

Thats a good idea Trotter, Then I could just read all the topics about bulding and buying under one forum, instead of switching back on fourth.

If makes things more organized.

Great idea...lol, those build threads become very repetitive, when suggesting the same components, over and over. I even bookmarked, all the systems I suggest.

lol, good idea, that way you dont have to make them over and over again, just post the specs right from the bookmark.

^lol yea.....that's like going to a store, and an employee asks "How can I help you?", and you answer "I'm looking for something. Don't know the name of it though. Can you help me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom