Whos voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have voted for Obama but I didn't get a chance to vote, also don't have my voter card with me. Oh well, he still won anyways.

Freaking McCain has been mud slinging since this all started now he's acting like he and Obama are pals.

That's one of the many flaws of his campaign.

McCain's biggest mistake was, in my opinion, choosing Sarah Palin. McCain spent a lot of time trying to prove he would be different than George Bush, but Sarah Palin still had the same Republican ideals, and was trying to appeal to the same group. On top of that, Palin became an embarrassment and a laughing stock when she claimed that being able to see Russia from her house a strong political advantage.

McCain also didn't gain votes by endorsing Joe the Plummer, calling him a typical American. I don't consider someone like Joe to be looked up to, as he owes money to the government, has no plummer's license, and the ironic part is he would have to pay less taxes under Obama's plan.

On the other hand, Obama didn't spend all of his time attacking McCain, but rather raised a HUGE amount of money, did an incredible job with online campaigning, getting thousands of volunteers, and getting his policies across.

Nooooo!!!!!!!!! Now we have lower taxis :(
Do you mean taxes?
I would have voted for Obama but I didn't get a chance to vote, also don't have my voter card with me. Oh well, he still won anyways.

Freaking McCain has been mud slinging since this all started now he's acting like he and Obama are pals.

That's one of the reasons I didn't like him. I thought it was going to be a close one but Obama had almost twice the electoral votes than McCain. And don't we want a change? I have some doubts about Obama but if I was old enough to vote it would be him.

The election's over and now the thread has finally taken the full tilt into politics after teetering on the brink all day. I'm just going to be done with it and lock it.

Thanks to all who voted! Here's to a good 4 years *raises his glass*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom