Who has a Game Cube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I also have a GC, it had some good titles towards the times when it was newer but now the games being released are BAD. can't wait for the new Zelda, reason for getting a GC.

I've got a gamecube :) Not as many titles that I'm into, but the ones that it does have that I like are worth the system

i have a gamecube. dont get rid of the gamecube until after legend of zelda twilight princess comes out. that game is goin to b awsome! also, there r always resident evil games. the gamecube will rule! even though xbox is great.....so, if u have a gamecube, dont get rid of it.
(im not sayin this cause i dont have a xbox, cause i have a xbox)

i play my gamecube WAY more than anything else. dunno why... i have every other system. i think i just like the controller and the games better. and the revolution is going to bring nintendo to the top in consoles again.

they already have the portable market. and no the PSP is not beating the DS u sony fanboys :p. the DS is selling about the double the units than PSP as of feb 2006.

RE4-1337gamer said:
i have a gamecube. great graphics, and I can't wait for legend of zelda: twilight princess to be released.

gamecube has good graphics, because ATI created the graphics chip on it.

My favorite game for the gamecube is definetly Super Smash Bros. Melee. Pure fun :) Also, some of those WWE Wrestling games are pretty cool as well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom