Who has a Game Cube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gimli of gloin said:
i think buying all of them is a crap idea....

care to explain why you wouldnt want to have all the consoles? i mean if you can argue that there are better games for a certain console why not have all the best games for ALL the consoles? enlighten us please.

where i come from money is worth somthing....
how much did it cost u to buy everything..... games, controllers, consoles etc....

Well, I personally cant justify getting the same box three times with different labels on each one.

i have a gamecube and i love it. but until zelda comes out, i'll be wishing i had a ps2 so i could play 'shadow of the colossus'

I've got a GameCube and I love it. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, MegaMan Anniversary Collection, Metriod Prime, Resident Evil 4, Melee, many many more great titles.

I have a gamecube. I don't play it that much anymore because all the games that come out now a days for like 5 yearold games. I wish i had an Xbox or Xbox 360 instead. I play PS2 a lot more.

i have game cube ,Xbox and ps2 there all nice but only for serten resons the only time i play Xbox is for halo2 and i only use PS2 for GTA and i dont play my game cube much but when i do i usaly play 007 with my friend cause he only has a game cube but i do in fact have one and i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom